"Woo, shut up, shut up quickly... I didn't pinch it, it was you who opened it..."

Xu Lu was so ashamed by what he said, he wiped the tears from his face all over Susukino. His tailbone was numb from being fucked, and the pleasure spread rapidly like an electric current, making his fingertips tremble.

He grabbed Susukino's shoulders, and soon he had no time to kiss Susukino's lips again. Just because Susukino kept rubbing his hole during the process of fucking his ass, which made him whimper intermittently, and his body became limp little by little.

The last strength of the baby in his arms was used to raise his voice to make him lose his temper, of course Susukino could only obey and shut up. He kissed the young man's lips, and the tip of his tongue swept away the saliva flowing from the corner of his lips. Regardless of the soft tongue's teasing, he grabbed the young man's legs again and held him in his arms.

Holding a man in his arms and using his tender pussy to cover his dick, this is Susukino's usual posture after losing his memory. After all, his little wife is squeamish and lazy, and she would raise her eyebrows and eyes if she was a little bit hard, and she would not move, so she could only be held by him and actively manipulated with her pussy.

But this time it was clearly different.

As soon as he picked up the boy in his arms, Susukino felt that the asshole was pinched even harder. As if he was not used to the pleasure of being penetrated by meat, the delicate intestines inside were lubricated with a little intestinal juice, and he wanted to keep his dick inside.

Rao was mentally prepared, but Susukino was still pinched so that the veins on his forehead bulged, not to mention the baby in his arms was screaming non-stop, and he could feel the sweat on his neck pooling when his uncle called him. A stream is going down.

"Xu Lu...!"

Susukino's voice was gnashing his teeth, Xu Lu opened his eyes in a daze, and still didn't understand why. He lazily draws out the tone and calls, "Uncle Bo...?"

He didn't receive a response after calling out. He first saw the hot sweat on the man's neck winding down. The wet marks on the thick and red neck looked particularly obscene. He leaned closer and licked the hot sweat off his neck.

The hand that landed on his chest was soft and delicate, and Susukino only felt as if he was frozen. Before he could react, he felt the young man's wet and slippery tongue licking his neck...

Realizing that the boy was licking his own sweat, Susukino had a buzz in his head, and finally couldn't help but pressed him hard on his dick.

The tight and jerky intestines were pushed open again, and the man in his arms quickly lost the strength to do evil, and he couldn't help screaming lewdly while biting his neck. But Susukino would never let him go.

He pinched the back of the boy's neck with one hand, and his palm was hot, making the boy whimper and try to hide, but he held him firmly in his arms, "Don't you like flirting? Continue to lick me, if you don't lick it clean, I will fuck you to death today tender asshole."

Xu Lu clutched his stomach and howled mournfully, always feeling like he was about to be fucked by a nasty cock. He was frightened at first, especially when he felt that his belly was really bulging, and when he heard Susukino's nasty words, he was so ashamed and unconvinced, he nibbled Susukino's Adam's apple, "You should be thankful I, uh..."

Susukino didn't understand his logic, but the thrill of being bitten on his Adam's apple made his chest muscles twitch. I don't know if he remembers that Xiao Sepi's hands were still pressing on his chest muscles, and when he felt that the asshole with his cock in his mouth began to pinch because of throbbing, he smirked, "Yeah. , I can thank you... you little pervert."