"This is so weird... Ugh, don't! Don't touch that place...!"

"Uuuuuuuuu Susukino, you bastard...you fucked my pussy and touched my ass..."

Hearing Xu Lu's voice suddenly rise, Susukino will not let go of the place where his finger just passed. He was pinched by the tender cunt and his brows were tightened, his eyes were tightly locked on the small asshole with his finger in it, seeing the soft flesh in the hole shrank, he deliberately moved his finger back a little, and pressed it again Chestnut-sized lumps of glands just passed.

As soon as that place was touched, Xu Lu's body bounced and wanted to struggle. But his pussy was penetrated by the hard cock, and his brow was sweating as the cunt squirmed and devoured the man's cock. He was reluctant to leave the dick that made him happy, but the feeling of his ass hole being inserted by his fingers was too weird, especially at this moment the man mercilessly sent two fingers into his intestines, too heavy foreign body sensation and ass hole The shame of being raped made his eyes red, and he clenched his lips several times, and they rubbed away as slowly as possible.

Xu Lu was confused, but Susukino could clearly see how lewd the body had reacted. He lowered his eyes and watched the two white and soft buttocks sway slightly, and the originally beautifully slumped waist also swayed.

Like actively eating his fingers.

It wasn't until this time that Susukino had time to respond to Xu Lu's question just now, "Do you think this is a multiple-choice question? I want both."

His eyes were hot, and regardless of the fact that his dick was already sore from being bitten, he only wanted to develop Xu Lu's asshole today and didn't stick out his hips.

The tight and tender intestines were stretched open by the fingers, not as if they were stretched into a thin slit at the beginning, but completely stretched into a flesh hole. Susukino put his fingers together and rotated in the jerky intestine, his knuckles crushed the sensitive glands, which made Xu Lu's body tremble, lying on his lap and screaming in a daze, within a few minutes, his body trembled It just leaked out.

Susukino was pinched and gasped under his throat, and didn't pay attention to what Xu Lu was muttering. Hearing the intermittent soft voice, he couldn't bear it any longer. He raised his hand and smacked Xu Lu's butt, turning the soft white meat into a reddish color, and the white steamed buns turned into delicious and plump peaches.

"Don't flirt, you really want to be fucked off by me tonight, don't you?"

"Woo, woo woo woo, you're such an asshole..." Xu Lu was so ashamed that the tips of his ears burned, and tears fell on Susukino's legs. The ass hole was fingered, and the butt meat was repeatedly whipped by the man. He was too ashamed to bear it, but because of this stimulation, the small cunt repeatedly sucked the thick and long flesh inside, so greedy that the veins on the stem were so greedy After feeling it carefully, the big stream of lewd fluid made a mess between the man's legs.

"I don't want to touch it anymore, Susukino... Take it out, Susukino..."

The little flirt was so excited that he couldn't speak clearly, Susukino didn't want to respond anymore. He grabbed a piece of buttocks and fingered that tender hole fiercely. The originally pink and tender intestines quickly turned red under repeated rubbing, and the intestinal fluid flowed out, making his palms wet.

Xu Lu was still barking, and Susukino could hear the veins on his forehead twitching. He finally couldn't control it anymore, he thrust his hips and shook the thin boy violently, the head of his penis plunged into the uterus filled with concentrated semen, stirring the water inside, making the boy cry shrilly in embarrassment.