At six o'clock in the afternoon, half an hour had passed since the end of Xu Lu's last big class, Susukino suddenly received a call from Xu Lu.

"where did you go?"

Hearing Xu Lu's flustered voice, Susukino's heart moved, and he immediately became honest. He first replied that he was already at home, and there was silence on the other end of the phone. After a moment of silence, he asked in a low voice, "Did you go to the hospital to find me?"

"Shut up!" Xu Lu was furious, and walked out of the hospital with his bag on his back. He was ashamed and angry, and he didn't tell himself that he was discharged from the hospital for Susukino, which made his trip to the end of the course useless, and it seemed that he was very active.

Turning sideways and bypassing a patient's wheelchair, Xu Lu vented his anger by grabbing his bag, "Why did I come to the hospital? Don't feel too self-conscious..."

Before he finished speaking, Xu Lu suddenly fell silent. Because he was still in the hospital, and the radio above his head broadcasted an emergency situation. There was a serial car accident very close to the hospital. I hope all the doctors are on standby in time.

A man's laughter came from the other end of the phone, and Xu Lu's ears turned red with embarrassment. He grabbed the phone and didn't know what to do. After all, it was really embarrassing to be exposed before the lie was finished.

Fortunately, Susukino was so attracted by his wife that he took the initiative to say, "It seems that we need to communicate more."

"You went to the hospital to find me, but I came home to wait for you."

After hearing Susukino's words, Xu Lu finally felt better. He hummed softly, as if he was still a little dissatisfied with Susukino, but when he heard Susukino say that he would come to the hospital to pick him up, he frowned and refused, "Forget it, it will take time for you to come here, I will take a taxi back by myself."

Susukino had no choice but to agree.

On the first day he was discharged from the hospital, his aunt was still busy making dinner in the kitchen. He waited in the living room, trying to get Wang Hao to think of a way to appease his wife, but he also felt that Wang Hao was unreliable.

After all, he is a single dog, so he is not qualified to be his military adviser.

But it annoyed his wife, Susukino was still on pins and needles. Especially since he knew that he had done a lot of nasty things, now that he was home, he suddenly felt that there were landmines all around him, and any explosion would cause Xu Lu to lose confidence in him.

Ah, he has lost his memory, Xu Lu should have some confidence in him.

It was almost seven o'clock, and Susukino, who was in a complicated mood, finally waited for Xu Lu to go home. Leaning on crutches, he took two steps towards the door, "Is the road blocked?"

"fine."

Xu Lu had a serious face, seeing that Wang Hao was still at home, he didn't want to make Susukino look good. In fact, he had lost his anger on the way back, but now that there are outsiders at home, he must show his tough side to save his face.

"I'm going to have my own room tonight."

Susukino was stunned for a moment, because he only visited the two places he cared about the most during the day, and he didn't understand what Xu Lu meant, "What is your own room?"

These words meant to set a clear line with him, and Susukino's heart was full of alarms, and he was very worried that before he lost his memory, he would sleep in a separate room with Xu Lu except for sex.