"Why are you running, Xu Lu?"

Susukino asked the question knowingly, Xu Lu was so ashamed that his eyes turned red and told him to shut up. He was not an obedient person during the sex, so he only got worse and pushed his middle finger into Xu Lu's cunt, which made him whimper, and then said slowly: "Xiaolu's experience is outrageous, and I think Xiaolu's cunt is also outrageous... just touch it a little Water can flow out, honestly tell me when did you get wet?"

As soon as Susukino called himself Green Bubble, Xu Lu suddenly lost his temper. He grabbed Susukino's arm to make the man move more slowly, and begged softly, "I don't know, lightly, lightly on Susukino...don't touch that place all the time, woo..."

Feeling a little embarrassed while talking, Xu Lu simply pulled Susukino closer. He buried his face on Susukino's shoulder, breathed and breathed as carefully as possible, but he still couldn't control his trembling.

Susukino's heart was itchy, and he deliberately thrust his fingers into Xu Lu's cunt. His thumb spread out and pressed against the cunt, and his fingertips pressed against Xu Lu's clitoris and began to rub. In this way, the sensitive point of Xu Lu's cunt was completely grasped. He obviously felt that the person in his arms had started to sob, and the little dick tremblingly touched his lower abdomen, followed by a feeling of stimulation Back away a little.

With just fingers, the pussy was filled with sticky liquid, and Susukino tilted his head to hold Xu Lu's earlobe and licked it. He lowered his voice, his hoarse and lustful words made Xu Lu turn his head to kiss his lips in shame.

"Actually, not only do I want to touch, I also want to lick and try. It's a pity that my legs are not convenient, and now, uh..."

His lips were licked and bitten, and Susukino narrowed his eyes in pain, and saw Xu Lu's eyelashes trembling and teary from a very close distance, as if he had been bullied too much. He wondered, he didn't understand how Xu Lu was not very proficient in connecting kisses. But in the end it came back...

It had to be his fault before amnesia.

Thinking of this, Susukino finally pulled his finger out of Xu Lu's cunt. The soft flesh inside was wrapped around his knuckles and he couldn't bear to let go. He had to use his thumb to press the cunt seam for strength before finally pulling his fingers out.

After finally getting out of the haunting cunt, Susukino directly grabbed the back of Xu Lu's neck regardless of his own masturbation. He saw the boy in his arms twisting his neck uncomfortably, as if he felt uncomfortable because of the sticky juice on his hand, he only rubbed his palm against the soft flesh a few times, and felt that the boy was first squeezed A cat with smooth hair, calm down bit by bit.

Susukino was extremely satisfied with this look of being at the mercy of others. He held Xu Lu's neck and asked Xu Lu to look up. Seeing those wet eyes finally meet his own, he lowered his head and kissed the young man's soft lips bit by bit.

The soft and greasy tongue was hooked, and Susukino stretched it in, sticking to the boy's tongue and scraping all the saliva from the boy's mouth. He kissed fiercely and erotically, and the oxygen in the boy's chest was plundered. Not only that, he also held his dick with the other hand and rubbed it against the wet and soft cunt.

As expected, the boy in his arms couldn't stand the obscene and erotic movements. Putting thin white fingers on his shoulders, he tried to push him away several times, but in the end he lost his strength because he hooked his tongue and licked and kissed him, only gasping and crying, which made him soaked in sweat .

The foreplay was done carefully but greedily, so that when Susukino sent the dick into Xu Lu's cunt, he obviously felt that the tender cunt was more entangled than before. Panting roughly, he pushed his dick in, the layers of soft flesh were pushed away, and soon swarmed up because of pleasure, the tight tender pussy almost made it impossible for him to move.