Mixed race, he already had a deep face, looking down at the deep shadows in Xu Lu's eyes when he was panting, it seemed that something was swallowing his reason, and his urge to completely possess the person in his arms was freely revealed .

But Xu Lu couldn't see it, although with his temperament, most likely he wouldn't feel scared when he saw it, just because the hot thing blushed and let the man do whatever he wanted. But he couldn't see anything, he could only watch the man pick up his legs with both hands, his legs were bent in the man's arms, and his feet would turn up due to the stimulation when his body was jolting.

He could see that his toes were gripping tightly, but he didn't know what that meant when he panickedly grabbed Susukino's arm. Susukino pressed him hard on the cock, the cunt in the hole was squeezed crazily, and the uterus at the end turned into a mass of cunt.

Soon he couldn't see anything clearly, he could only throw his neck back and scream lewdly, accompanied by the slapping sound of physical impact, only the overhead light fell on his eyes, fainted and made him dizzy.

There was no mirror in the room, which was the only thing Susukino regretted tonight. He could only lower his eyes, looking down from Xu Lu's obscene nipples, and after a slight shift, he saw the little dick that was ejaculating semen.

He couldn't help lowering his head and licking and kissing Xu Lu's earlobe. The sticky and vague voice made the boy's scalp tingle. Of course, the content didn't get any better.

"The ejaculation is so powerful, it seems that the baby is still very energetic."

As soon as Susukino finished speaking, Xu Lu felt the dick in his cunt start to shake. It was a very clear signal to ejaculate. He didn't know what ejaculation followed by that sentence meant, so he turned his head and moaned unbearably, "You kiss me..."

Susukino drooped his eyelids, and put Xu Lu on his dick. He no longer fiddled with the boy's hot body, he just pressed him hard in his arms, his dick penetrated into the uterus, and he sucked the boy's lips and ejaculated thick semen in the soft and tender uterus.

After being ejaculated, but the lips were also being licked by the man, Xu Lu couldn't cry out, so he could only cry silently. But he was a little bit fortunate in his heart, because he mistakenly thought that a man's ejaculation was a signal of the end of sex, and it was indeed a bit hard for him tonight.

But soon, the man hugged him on the dick and turned around. His lips parted and let out a long soft moan, the cock in his pussy stood up quickly with the help of wetness and lust.

The cunt was stretched open again, and even the flesh inside turned around. Xu Lu grabbed Susukino's shoulders and leaned his face closer, breathing hot and intermittently, "Susukino, woo...it's so uncomfortable, you let me get up..."

"Uncomfortable?"

Susukino raised his voice, as if he didn't understand why the boy still wanted to take Joe after he cooperated so well tonight. He bit the boy's earlobe, and rubbed his sharp canine teeth, making him curl up and want to get into his arms, "Your pussy is full of water, thank you for blocking me with my dick .”

"Woo, can't you shut up, woo woo woo..."

This was the first sexual event in Xu Lu's memory, and he simply couldn't stand Susukino's continuous dirty words. Of course he could feel that there was too much water in his cunt, and when he was held and turned around on the cock, a large stream of lewd water flowed out, and he couldn't help but wonder if his body was too lewd.

But what he thinks is one thing, but what Susukino really says is another. In particular, Susukino is very annoying, and he doesn't hide his bad temper at all.

"Why should I shut up? What can you gag me with?"

Xu Lu blushed, and his words were slurred, "Du, I fucked you! You're still so annoying!"

Seeing Xu Lu's face so red that he could fry an egg, Susukino still didn't restrain himself. He smiled strangely with the corners of his lips lifted, and spoke in a slow tone, as if he was sorting out the status quo.

"How do I remember you were planning to ride my dick in broad daylight? Oh, it wasn't even today."

"Honestly..." As he spoke, his voice lowered, and Susukino lowered his head and put the tip of his nose against Xu Lu's nose. This action would make Xu Lu subconsciously meet his gaze, and the whole person seemed to be frozen.

"I gave you a ride too, do you like it? How does it feel, have you ever fantasized about..."

"I won't fantasize! Shut up!" Xu Lu blushed and covered Susukino's mouth. Seeing that the man's eyes were full of jokes and smiles, he was afraid that the man would try to lick his palm again, so he quickly withdrew his hand, and blocked it with his own lips, "Hurry up and shut up!"

Susukino didn't shut up, he even deliberately turned his head to avoid Xu Lu's kiss. He originally had something stupid to say, like asking Xu Lu if he liked his dick or the wild man's dick.

But before he could say anything, he saw Xu Lu's red eyes wronged because of his tilting his head to avoid him, so he hurriedly cursed and moved over, "Okay! Just kidding, don't cry, I kiss you, don't cry! "

Xu Lu was ashamed and angry, and wanted to insist that he was not crying, but his lips were licked again, making him speechless. His body was softened by the too thick and delicate kiss, and soon he felt the man grabbing his legs again, holding him up and down, and using his pussy to get his cock.

The pussy was fucked thoroughly, and Xu Lu was so happy that he was about to cry when the cock ran over his sensitive point. He hugged Susukino's shoulders, his arms gradually tightened because he couldn't bear the too sharp and frequent stimulation, and finally his whole body was like an enraged little beast slammed into Susukino's arms, holding the flesh of Susukino's neck and began to move again. Bite and kiss.

Xu Lu was so unconscious that he couldn't bear the strength. Susukino would occasionally be bitten and hurt, but he wasn't annoyed. He just laughed in a low voice, and seemed to be in a good mood when he was teased by the reckless Xu Lu .

He kept holding Xu Lu's dick, but before he ejaculated, Xu Lu's dick ejaculated again. He bit Xu Lu's earlobe and asked hissingly, "Won't the child grow taller if he indulges in sex like this?"

Xu Lu let out a sharp cry and bit Susukino's shoulder.

Susukino didn't know where Xu Lu's point was, but when he felt the cunt tighten again, the veins on his forehead popped up and he let out a low curse. He swears a dirty word, and intensifies the effort to push the thin man onto his dick. The huge flesh fills up the young man's cavity, and the soft flesh of his belly is pushed out like a dick head.

The feeling of the flesh being pulled was so vivid that Xu Lu couldn't bear it, so he cried out Susukino's name and begged for mercy.

Susukino wanted Xu Lu to shut up, but was reluctant. He didn't understand why Xu Lu, who had a mature cunt, didn't understand the characteristics of a man at all. Obviously, exposing his vulnerable side in this situation would only arouse his sexual desire to a greater extent.

He bit Xu Lu's lips viciously, tearing the kiss, and swallowed the boy's whimpering sound, "Damn it, a bitch is not as loud as you! You don't know how much water is in your cunt, and How tight does it hold me?"

When he was on top, he said all kinds of nasty things, and the ejaculation that followed made him have no time to think about it. Until the end of the sex, he lay on the hospital bed, letting the teenager lie in his arms and bite his shoulders and neck. In the end, the slippery body shrank directly, and the little beast successfully exposed its teeth and bit his pectoral muscles.

"Hiss...Xu Lu!"

Xu Lu raised his head and glared at Susukino viciously, "I knew people like you were super flamboyant!"

Susukino had a good time, and his brain was a little bit exhausted. He didn't understand what "people like them" meant, but only heard the phrase "excessively fun". He began to reflect on how his simple sex tonight could be overwhelmed. "Superflower" hat.