Xu Lu wanted to take away his virginity before the divorce, he is really a vicious bisexual person.

He held a heart in front of Xu Luyan and let Xu Lu spoil it. He put on a cuckold and swallowed his anger, but in the end he still failed to keep the heart of Neptune.

Trembling and turning off the phone, Susukino once again realized very clearly that the freedom he gave Xu Lu was too much.

Presumably he was always submissive in the past, but now it's different, he lost his memory, he was born again, he must use strong means to save this marriage and save their family of five that is about to collapse.

Xu Lu is young and easily bewitched by the colorful world outside, Susukino thought about it, he must be the one who controls the direction of this marriage.

There must be a flat road ahead, not a broken bridge.

After calming down, Susukino directly asked Xi Zhian to go out and buy himself a ruler. Thirty centimeters, the width of two fingers, hitting him with a foot made his own palm turn red.

He is very satisfied.

——

Xu Lu went back to the hospital to have dinner with Susukino. I don't know if it was his illusion, but he always felt that the dinner atmosphere was a bit weird.

He thought of the strange man who was walking out when he pushed the door in, looked at the extraordinarily sumptuous meal in front of him again, bit his chopsticks and struggled for a while, and confirmed with Susukino, "That afternoon, Xi Zhian, are you on good terms?"

Thinking about what to do next, Susukino remained expressionless. But he really likes Xu Lu, and in this case, he subconsciously confessed, "Friend, we have known each other for twelve years."

Thinking of Xi Zhian looking at his gaze when he was walking out, Xu Lu always felt a little uncomfortable, "Have you guys been in love before?"

"..."

Susukino was thankful that he didn't drink the soup, but he still managed to be overwhelmed by Xu Lu.

He put down the bowl and chopsticks, looked at Xu Lu expressionlessly, "Are you insulting me?"

In order to prove his innocence, Xu Lu opened his peach blossom eyes wide and pursed his lips and shook his head, and then found that he was very despicable and felt a little lucky.

But he quickly put the bad mood behind him and ate dinner happily just because he got the answer he wanted. He didn't like to pack leftovers, so he could only put the boxes back one by one, fetched water for Susukino to wash, turned around and wanted to go to bed to rest.

"Come and sleep." Susukino patted the open space beside him, looking at Xu Lu with a serious face, "Xi Zhian slept in the escort bed today, it's dirty, you come to sleep with me."

Hearing this, Xu Lu looked back at the accompanying bed, only to realize that the pillow surface was indeed wrinkled. With a wrinkled face and a somewhat displeased look, he dragged his slippers and walked towards Susukino's hospital bed, "It's really dirty, ah...!"

Susukino grabbed his arm and dragged him onto the bed before he could finish his whining. When he realized that he was being crushed under him, Xu Lu opened his eyes wide and looked at the face close at hand, unable to speak for a while. He didn't know why Susukino made such a move, but Susukino looked prepared and smiled at him wickedly.

"Fawn's experience is outrageous."

After calling Xu Lu's Green Bubble account name, Susukino saw that Xu Lu's pupils began to tremble. He was angry, and directly grabbed Xu Lu's hand and passed it under his body, "If you are curious, feel it yourself, the 18cm chicken."