On the screen, the student has been stripped of his pants and lying on the desk. The uniform pants were thrown on the ground, and the pure white underwear hung on his thin legs. The pair of slender legs spread out at an exaggerated angle and knelt on the table, causing the little snow-white buttocks to fall embarrassingly on the edge of the table.

The angle of the camera is from bottom to top, and the ripe red cunt is only exposed in the field of vision. Because of the foreplay, a lot of sticky cunt has already flowed out. And at a place very close to that cunt, the scarlet glans spitting water is approaching that cunt with high spirits.

The head of the glans directly touched the perineum, and rubbed it flesh-to-blood. Xu Lu watched helplessly as the cunt was rubbed so hard that it was almost sunken inward, but the huge glans slid forward from the cunt, and finally touched the clitoris, causing the student's cunt to convulse and spit out lewd water.

Sao water was dripping down the head of the dick, and Xu Lu heard the intersex man playing the student weeping and moaning. But the teacher still didn't feed the dick into the cunt as the student wished, but just rubbed it repeatedly, making the already bright red cunt wet and red, making it look even more obscene.

Now, Xu Lu finally understood that the teacher was just teasing the students. The little blond actor couldn't stand it anymore, sobbing, the teacher's husband yelled wildly, wanting to let the teacher feed him the dick, but the man kept rubbing his cunt wide open, sucking a big ass from his hole Lustful water, the penis in the front shoots straight out without being inserted.

The camera turned to the young actor's face, Xu Lu looked at that face in a state of crying, feeling ashamed and angry for some reason.

The picture of rubbing pussy was too obscene, but being teased by intersex people made him feel very uncomfortable. He somehow empathized with the feeling of wanting but not being granted, so he wrinkled his face and directly pulled the progress bar to the middle. The little actor finally got the big dick he was longing for, and stuck out his tongue out of pleasure.

This scene was still very obscene, Xu Lu felt a little embarrassed watching it, but felt much better in his heart. But the man next to him frowned because of his actions, and asked him, "You talked about learning, why are you pulling?"

Xu Luqiang kept his composure, and didn't want Susukino to know that he didn't want to see intersex people being teased, so he said seriously with a straight face: "Actually, there's nothing interesting about them, they're just rubbing. It'll be fine when the water comes out."

Susukino almost laughed sarcastically.

You said you watch porn to study, I agree. But if you don't learn to do foreplay for Gong and foreplay for Shou, then what else do you learn?

Hmph, it's just that the little pussy got angry and wanted to watch the real show, and she still made so many excuses!

Thinking that he had figured out Xu Lu's mind, Susukino couldn't help but be mean, "Why? Because you get out of water easily, so uh..."

"Susukino, shut up! Shut up! Don't say anything!"

Hearing Susukino's words, Xu Lu was so ashamed that his head was about to smoke. He screamed and turned over and rode on Susukino, and covered Susukino's mouth, as if he wanted to suffocate Susukino to death.

But the man under him had great arm strength, and Xu Lu felt his arm being pulled away quickly. His eyes turned red with embarrassment and he saw the man under him raise his eyebrows at him, he put his thin lips together, and said with a light smile, "Aren't you too double-standard? You can say it, and I have to shut up?"

"I don't care! You just have to shut up!"

Xu Lu was loud, unreasonable and strong. His arms were restrained, but this did not prevent him from venting his anger at Susukino, "I'll take you to watch it together! How can you accuse me!"

Bo Yezhi said, do I still have to thank you for taking me to watch it?

He grinned, let go of Xu Lu's hand and pinched Xu Lu's waist, "You said next to me that you want to watch pornographic films to learn how to have sex, you must think I'm dead, right?"

Xu Lu shivered, because Susukino's sinister smile just now reminded him of Susukino before he lost his memory.

Before losing his memory, Susukino was an authoritarian bastard who always liked to control him. Every time he was disobedient, Susukino would threaten him with a grim smile.

Well, Susukino's threat wasn't that obvious either. He would just say "Don't you dare", or "Try to be disobedient".

Xu Lu was timid, he didn't dare, and never dared to try.

But Susukino didn't say "you dare" now, so Xu Lu still stuck his neck. He seemed not to admit defeat, but his voice softened, "How could you think like that? It's all because of your amnesia."

Susukino was about to vomit blood from anger.

He endured and didn't have an attack, but the hand holding Xu Lu's waist had already slipped. When his big hands got into Xu Lu's pants and kneaded his buttocks, he clearly felt the body in his arms trembling for a moment.

But he pretended, as if he didn't notice it, and said calmly: "Yes, I lost my memory. But don't you say I'm not a virgin? There must be muscle memory for such a thing."

"Compared to watching movies, I think it's more effective for the two of us to explore together in actual combat."

He firmly believes that he is a virgin, but in order to further develop with his wife, Susukino feels that he is really bearing the burden of humiliation. He looked at Xu Lu who was thinking, and really wanted to knock Xu Lu's head.

The muscle memory of farts, such things as sex, men over the age of 22 don't need to remember.

Susukino firmly believes that even if he is a virgin, he will make his wife very happy for the first time.

Make him cry, make him pee, make him remember his dick well. In this way, he will be able to kill the wild man smoothly, and set up camp in the big villa that can accommodate many people in Haiwang's wife's heart.

Susukino found that in order to protect the future family of five, he had sacrificed a lot.

But it doesn't matter, men always have to carry a burden forward.

Susukino's brain world is very rich, but Xu Lu's brain capacity is obviously insufficient. Sitting in Susukino's arms, he was arrogant and tough at first, but after being touched twice, he became so soft that he wanted to lean directly into Susukino's arms.

He supported Susukino's chest with both hands, and for some reason his legs became so weak that he easily reacted to Susukino's movements. When he lowered his eyes to look at Susukino, the moisture in his eyes gradually condensed.

"Don't touch, don't touch Susukino...!"

Xu Lu's tone was flustered, and his heart was also very restless. But where will Susukino stop? He looked at Xu Lu and raised his eyebrows and smiled lightly, "Didn't you say you wanted to learn?"

As he said that, his hand got into Xu Lu's buttocks. The big dry hand burrowed in along the buttocks, and he could hear Xu Lu's voice trembling when he passed the butthole. But he didn't stop, just kept going down, but before touching Xu Lu's pussy, he touched the moisture with his hands first.

Susukino was startled, and called Xu Lu's name as if to prove it.

At this time, Xu Lu became thin-skinned again. He was so ashamed that he whimpered, and vented his anger at Susukino regardless, "I told you not to touch it!"

Susukino clicked his tongue, thinking that the little slut has quite a temper. But after watching the film for a few minutes, the lewd water flowed out of his hands, and he just pretended to be a fool, as expected!

He made up his mind that today he must use the name of learning to practice the lesson.