"..."

Xu Lu turned his back and took off his sky blue underwear. He climbed onto the bed again, but he didn't notice that the man's gaze was wishing to turn into a snake letter and penetrate into the heart of his leg. He sat in the man's arms with his back facing him, and he was so full of heart that he had to face this terrible dick.

Unlike Xu Lu who wanted to back down, Susukino saw the two small buttocks appearing in his field of vision, and his only thought was that he was too kind.

Xu Lu's ass is so white and soft, but he only asks Xu Lu to help him. Obviously, if Xu Lu sat on his cock and let him rub his ass, he would feel better and cum more freely.

But because it was his own choice for Xu Lu, there was no way for Susukino to withdraw it now. He couldn't wait for Xu Lu to rub himself, so he directly held Xu Lu's buttocks with both hands, and squeezed them hard.

This was the first time Xu Lu exclaimed. When he looked back at Susukino, he was ashamed and wronged. He completely missed the obscenity of Susukino's dick trembling with pleasure when he grabbed his ass. He wanted to grab Susukino's hand, "Don't pinch it like this, woo..."

Susukino directly regarded the two pieces of butt meat as soft steamed buns.

He watched his fingers sink into the white and tender flesh, deliberately kneading so that the middle buttocks were pulled open. The pink and tender little asshole was exposed to the air, and she looked very innocent, probably because she hadn't been fucked before.

Thinking of this, Susukino was still a little excited. He was breathing heavily, so he could only order Xu Lu to turn around and give him a good massage. Xu Lu wanted to say something, but he spanked his ass.

Being spanked by a man made Xu Lu even more ashamed. He whimpered, and the pinnae of his ears became hot. From Susukino's angle, he could clearly see the two pieces of soft red flesh glistening, which made him want to lick it with his mouth, or simply, lightly. take a bite.

Xu Lu is so tender, if he was bitten, he would cry and burrow into his arms.

Susukino couldn't stop thinking dirty, and the most direct reaction was on his dick. Xu Lu turned his head and watched the thick red cock swell again. Because the head of the penis was too heavy, he pointed at him bit by bit, and the glandular fluid remained directly between his legs. On the skin and flesh between.

He was a little ashamed, and because he was in a hurry for the first time, he could only quickly reach out and hold Susukino's dick.

Looking at it like that, I presumably wanted to help Susukino stabilize and keep the dick from shaking in the air. After all, the elongated appearance of the gland fluid flowing out looked too erotic and obscene.

Not knowing Xu Lu's original intention, Susukino thought that Xu Lu was enlightened when he was held on to his dick. He felt the cock held by Xu Lu's hands, and the young man's dry and warm hands wrapped his cock, which made him breathe out a long breath, and urged in a hissing voice: "Rub it, hurry up, don't pretend Like a place."

When Susukino started to say strange things again, Xu Lu had a bitter face, and it was very difficult to resist the urge to explain what he was. He knew that Susukino still firmly believed that he was having an affair with someone else, thinking of being misunderstood in this way, he clenched Susukino's dick tightly in anger.

The result was another severe spanking.

The cock hurt from being squeezed, and Susukino slapped him mercilessly. He beat Xu Lu's buttocks trembling, and the white and soft flesh soon showed red marks. He was so envious, he spread his five fingers and grasped the soft flesh and kneaded it hard, very threatening.