He was held in Susukino's arms with such strength that he almost suspected that Susukino was not injured at all. But soon he didn't have the energy to think about what happened to Susukino, because the big warm and dry hand directly covered his little cunt, and even the middle finger recklessly poked into the cunt.

Before putting his fingers in, Susukino was already convinced that this was a familiar pussy in his hand.

Because he hasn't exerted any force yet, the soft flesh of his cunt feels his fingers, and it has already begun to open with great enthusiasm. Holding on to the last bit of luck, he pushed his fingers in, and the soft flesh that was swaying and entangled directly gave him a blow in the head.

Not only is there no film, but even the cunt shows a coquettish appearance that is obviously used to eating dicks.

"There is no membrane! You still say..."

While talking, he fell silent, Susukino finally realized what was wrong.

What Xu Lu said was that he hadn't done it with him, but he didn't say that he hadn't done it with others.

Bo's ambition was ashes.

His face was pale, and the hand holding Xu Lu's waist loosened weakly, but his fingers were entangled in the soft flesh in Xu Lu's cunt, and the wet and warm touch made him temporarily not think of pulling them out.

The feeling of having something in her cunt was too weird, but Xu Lu still insisted on leaving Susukino's embrace. He lowered his eyes to look at the man's big hand hidden in his private parts, with a bitter face, not understanding why things had developed in such a way.

It felt like(?) he was being raped, kind of erotic.

Xu Lu's face was wrinkled, remembering what Susukino said just now, especially he did not forget to defend, "Biology has said that it is normal to have no membrane."

The people in the black society really don't study.

It was fine if Xu Lu didn't say anything, but when he did, Susukino became even angrier. Because Xu Lu kept his mouth shut, he can still take it as the main body of this story is that he forcibly plundered and broke up the originally loving couple. But Xu Lu was still defending the hymen matter, so it was obvious that the little bastard had cheated on himself and wanted to hide it.

"Are you playing me for a fool? Xu Lu!" Susukino was furious. After all, no man can stand his wife cuckolding him, especially if his wife is his crush.

He grabbed Xu Lu's leg to prevent Xu Lu from escaping, and he thrust his fingers buried in Xu Lu's cunt.

Xu Lu still struggled at first, and hurriedly warned him not to do this. But within a few rounds, the flustered voice became sweet and tired, obviously feeling the joy of being raped.

Susukino became more and more sure that this cunt was fucked by some wild man.

After all, anyone who doesn't have much sexual experience will feel uncomfortable at first if they are treated like this. But Xu Deer accepted it very well, and even the soft meat showed extra enthusiasm.

With his finger in his mouth, Susukino easily pushed Xu Lu's cunt out of the water. He listened to the sound of gurgling water, and when he thought about how lewdly the water must flow under the young wild man, he felt that the green light above his head was even more dazzling.

Then he thought that Xu Lu was so inexperienced in trying to deceive him even after his cunt was fucked so well, he felt that Xu Lu was really playing him for a fool.

Susukino suspected that before he lost his memory, he was taken advantage of, the kind of coward who was fascinated by love, found out that his wife was having an affair, and then whitewashed peace in order not to divorce.

Disappointed with himself before amnesia, Susukino's resentment towards Xu Lu has accumulated to the extreme. He made the pussy limp with one finger, and soon put two more fingers in.

His fingers were very long and their knuckles were relatively thick, they squeezed into Xu Lu's cunt, and he was about to ask Xu Lu if he felt uncomfortable.

Looking up, I saw Xu Lu squinting his eyes comfortably.

"..."

Okay, it looks like Wild Man's dick is pretty big.

Susukino's heart was sore, three fingers stirred Xu Lu's cunt until it was so soft. The coquettish meat inside is obviously used to being entered, and he is very enthusiastic about holding his fingers, and will squirm and devour him spontaneously without him pumping too much.

The cock was stiff in the crotch, but thinking that it was a dirty pussy fucked by others, Susukino gritted his teeth and made up his mind not to have sex with Xu Lu.

Although he is the only one who suffers.

"Speak softly, slut, have you forgotten that this is a hospital? Do you have to let the doctors and nurses see how you ride on my hand and shake your butt?"

Susukino had a mocking expression on his face, he couldn't bear it anymore. After all, Xu Lu was very happy when he sat on his hand and was raped by him. But he endured the desire bitterly, and the cock was still pressed.

But he has to be patient, this is a dirty pussy fucked by a wild man, and he won't fuck him if he kills him.

He must have backbone.

Unaware of Susukino's brainstorming, Xu Lu just thought the pleasure was too wonderful. He was caught by Susukino's legs and couldn't escape, so he was forced to sit on Susukino's legs with his legs wide open, and then let Susukino's fingers insert and dig in his cunt.

Compared to his, Susukino's fingers were a bit thick, but Xu Lu was surprised to find that he didn't find it unbearable. His face was blushing until he was raped, and he thought in shame, maybe he was too hungry.

The pleasure of being accused of rape has an indescribably familiar feeling, but Xu Lu has always been big-hearted, and he doesn't think about it. He only squinted his eyes comfortably, and the ends of his eyes were wet, which looked very painful.

Hearing Susukino's sarcasm, he blushed, bit his lower lip and endured for half a minute, and argued, "I didn't make too much noise, you, you made it too much... Woo! Don't, don't pinch your clitoris, please." It's..."

Of course Susukino would not obey, he inserted his three fingers into Xu Lu's cunt and raped it until the pussy was flooded with water, and his thumb was still firmly pressing on the clitoris and rubbed it non-stop.

He looked down and saw that Xu Lu's little dick was raised high, but he deliberately ignored that place, and only played with Xu Lu's cunt below to climax. Less semen comes out.

Obviously he likes the beautiful appearance of that cunt, but Susukino is very disgusted. He deliberately handed the lewd water in front of Xu Lu, and slowly separated his sticky fingers, letting the lewd water pull out from the middle.

"Look for yourself, do you look like a virgin? You can't hold back your anger!"

"...But we really haven't done it."

Xu Lu had just had an orgasm, and he didn't have much strength yet. Hearing Susukino's words, he lifted his shirt and looked down at Zi's pussy, and turned his head in shame after just one glance.

So, so erotic.

It was dripping with water after being played with, and the soft flesh turned even redder.

I still don't know how much Susukino has thought about it, Xu Lu has not yet successfully received the point of Susukino's anger. He blushed with shame at the erotic appearance of the little cunt, and mumbled an excuse: "Yes, it's because you made me look so lewd..."

"Just lie, you know the truth anyway."

Susukino snorted coldly, and made up his mind to find Xu Lu's wild man after leaving the hospital. Today he has discovered that he should be the boss of two very powerful companies, and he is fully capable of hiring private detectives to give the wild man some color.

No, no. Dare to play with his wife, he must show a lot of color to the wild man!

Having made up his mind, Susukino's mood became a little clearer, but it didn't mean he would let Xu Lu go so easily.

"Lick it clean, my hands are full of your dirty water."