"Twenty-seven."

Xu Lu started to have a stomachache.

He hadn't even been in a relationship yet, so he didn't expect his father to directly choose a marriage partner who was nearly ten years older than him. Although that half-breed face is very handsome...

But looking at the big back of the suit and leather shoes, and the expressionless face, no one would find it strange that he called him "Uncle" directly when he walked outside.

If the man didn't look like he was short of money, Xu Lu would really have thought it was a company that colluded with a lawyer to deceive his family.

He sighed, his peach blossom eyes drooped, and the end of his eyes drooped a little listlessly. Even because she cried a lot in the first few days, her pretty, still youthful face looked very pitiful with the blushing at the end of her eyes.

After struggling for a while, he seemed to suddenly remember something, and reminded, "I'm not yet an adult."

The fertility rate is so low that the country has lowered the legal age of marriage for intersex people twice, and it has now reached the point where they can marry as adults. And Xu Lu just passed his seventeenth birthday in April. He sincerely hoped that the man would be able to successfully accept the idea that he didn't want to get married at all from his points, but he didn't want the man who had always seemed very cold to relax and lean on the back of the sofa, and said calmly: "So the wedding will be held next summer. "

"You have just finished the college entrance examination, and there is a long summer vacation. This will neither delay your studies nor affect your start of university."

Xu Lu realized that the man opposite should also be a company boss.

Only a hateful capitalist would wantonly squeeze other people's time like this!

Xu Lu's face was broken, and he really wanted to fight for the freedom of his marriage. But when he thought that this was the arrangement of his parents who left, he felt that he should obey and let the person who left suddenly feel at ease.

After all, it was the person chosen by his parents. Although he didn't understand why he had to choose a man ten years older than him, it should, probably...at least it was for him.

In this way, the next summer, Xu Lu married a man just after graduation.

But the married life of two people can really be said to be a pool of stagnant water.

Xu Lu didn't understand why this doggy man acted like he had no idea about him when both of them were married. You must know that when he was just an adult, he was already curious about some colored things, but this dog man did not satisfy his curiosity at all!

They lie on the same bed and sleep under a quilt every day, but this man really doesn't do anything!

Xu Lu really wanted to boldly guess that the man was impotent, but on the day of the wedding, he could clearly hear those beautiful ladies looking in their direction and sighing, "He's eighteen!"

If it weren't for people he didn't know, Xu Lu would have thought those sisters were lamenting his age. But because the eyes of his sisters always fall on the man next to him, he can only make a bold guess--

Eighteen is definitely the most mysterious and also the most important statistic for men besides height!

He has been married for half a year, and he has never seen an 18cm chicken.

Xu Lu almost gritted his teeth.

Men are usually so busy that they don't touch the ground, but Xu Lu has no idea what they are busy with. But today! The cruel scene he encountered today convinced him!

[Xiaolu's experience is outrageous]: He is definitely a gangster! How could a decent person call her Susukino! He looks wild at first glance!

Xu Lu was still a little irritable when he complained angrily about the person next to him in bed. He vaguely heard the sound of the cell phone vibrating outside the quilt, and thinking that it should be Susukino's cell phone vibrating, he immediately completed Susukino's character design more completely.

[Xiaolu's experience is outrageous]: I said why he didn't respond at all when we got married! He must be raising Xiaomi outside! Send him a message in the middle of the night, and when I catch him, I will sue him and let him leave the house!

Just after sending out, there was another buzzing sound outside. Thinking that this is a vixen outside sending a message to Susukino, Xu Lu suddenly lifted the quilt and wanted to attack the man, but he didn't want to be hugged by the man's arms and pressed into his arms as soon as he got out, with a sleepy and hoarse voice in his ears.

"Will you hand over the phone yourself, or I will collect it."

The breath that fell on his ears was scorching hot, Xu Lu blinked in the dark, and immediately forgot that he came out to find someone to settle accounts. He only fumbled to pass the mobile phone to the man's hand, and it was taken away. You did not forget to explain: "I just have insomnia, check the time!"

Susukino laughed, too lazy to expose it. He conveniently threw the hot mobile phone aside and placed it side by side with his own. You didn't want to let go of the hand that was strangling Xu Lu's waist, "Sleep."

That arm was brutal and powerful, Xu Lu couldn't move it away, his face became hot in the night. But when he thought of the series of messages from Susukino's phone just now, he felt depressed again, and purposely said, "How can I sleep if you strangle me like this, Uncle, woo! Susukino!"

The big hand was retracted from the boy's buttocks, even through the pajama pants, it was still soft and full, which made Susukino uncomfortably let go. He turned around and got up, grabbed his mobile phone and went to the bathroom, "Sleep honestly, let me try to play with your mobile phone again."

The light in the bathroom turned on, Xu Lu stuck out his tongue in the direction where the man's back disappeared, grabbed the quilt and wrapped it all around himself.

After the torment was over, Xu Lu smoothly fell asleep. Susukino stood leaning against the washstand, opened the green bubble and read the series of news, almost laughed out of anger.

If it wasn't the right time, Susukino really wanted to grab Xu Lu by the back of the neck and grab him out of the bed, and ask Xu Lu if he named him himself.

Sliding further back, seeing Xu Lu talking about raising Xiaomi, Susukino raised his eyebrows, pulled down his pajama pants and pulled out the dick that was so hard to flow, and held it firmly with his big hand, and then went from the encrypted photo album Call out the video.

The boy on the screen was completely naked, and his thin and straight legs were pushed open to the sides. On the narrow waist and abdomen, you can faintly see the obscene traces of being pushed out by the cock, and the dangling little dick is obviously overwhelmed, and the mouth is swollen from ejaculation.

The camera pans down and focuses on the tender cunt stretched wide by the thick red cock. The heat blurred the picture for a moment, but after wiping the fingertips, the picture became clear again.

Seeing the water splashing from the tender pussy being fucked, and the swollen clitoris protruding from the foreskin, Susukino gritted his teeth and grinned, the arm holding the dick was showing blue veins.

He is a mixed race, with a particularly aggressive and sharp beauty in his appearance. Standing under the ceiling light in the bathroom, the shadows of his eyelashes barely cover the burst of desire in his eyes, but the hot breath and the ooze from his forehead The hot sweat was enough to show that he was actually throbbing to the extreme.

"Sexy wife, my cunt is going to be played to death by me, and I still say this kind of nonsense... It seems that I still haven't played enough."

Susukino made up his mind to train Xu Lu well after the matter was over, he had endless obscene desires waiting to be shown and implemented on Xu Lu.

Until the weekend, when Susukino was driving on the highway home, he saw the out-of-control car crashing towards him, and he could not avoid it.

His first reaction was that it was fortunate that Xu Lu was an idiot, otherwise he would be very sad.

In the next second, the world was completely darkened.