Starlight part 1

Btw they are celestials witch are creatures of the stars. Cause humans are to basic.✌︎( ◠‿◠ )✌︎ Also I did take this photo my self (^ ^) it was on a 8.9 mile hike.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•
⚠️Trigger warning⚠️ Please don't read this if you are not comfortable with these.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Mention of
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
abuse
Manipulation
Guns
Knifes
Needles/syringes
Gayness
Yelling
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
⚠️PLEASE READ IF YOUR GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME⚠️
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
If you are in any bad situations I hope you can get help. Reach out to people for help. Cause if you don't it will probably get worse. So please reach out for help and I hope you stay safe. Remember if people have treated you bad in the past and come back and say they changed do not trust them. They are most likely manipulating you. Even if you do forgive them always be cautious. Remember the saying "forgive but never forget." Sometimes it's good to except what happened and try to learn for it or get advice. See a therapist or you could talk to the people closest to you. This way you can get it off your chest. Also if they really are here to support you they will try to help you. Remember everyone goes through hard times a nd it's better if you get help you are never alone.  For all of my deepest and suicidal people I have been there to. It will get better I promise hold you head high know that this chapter of your life will past. All of these moments are so small to the life you will live. IT WILL GET BETTER. You are amazing and it's time for you to realize your amazing self through taking care of yourself. Find things your enjoy find good people who treat you well. Learn ways to cope. It might seem like an eternity of sadness but it isn't. Try to find the good things in your day. Everyone has their own problems so I don't know what your situation is so I am trying to make this the the most important things you need to do in anyway situations. Now on the story.
ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Sundrops pov
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
I was crying in the corner of the daycare. Moondrop has been more violent with me. He was yelling at me for hours. He just left after hitting me for an hour.

"Are you ok starlight?" I deep voice whispers in my ear. I quickly wipe away my tears.

"..w-who said t-that.." I say worried. Wondering if this voice saw the whole thing or just saw me crying.

"Don't be scared starlight. It's me eclipse. I just want to make sure you are okay. I know that your "brother" is abusing you." Eclipse said showing him self. Then he sat next to me, placing his hand gently on my back rubbing his hand in a circular motion.

".. I didn't realize it was you eclipse.... It's nice to see you eclipse. Also not really. Thank you for this." I say hugging eclipse. Nuzzling my head into his chest. He hugged me back.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Eclipse's pov
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
I could feel suns pain just through hug. I picked him up. He wrapped his legs around me not wanting to fall. I start walking out of the daycare.