Teacher

Warning: Smut implied/fluff

"(Y/n)?". Your friend whispered to you, forcing you to return to reality as you slowly turned your head to her, a raised eyebrow appearing. She thought for a moment, frowning at your weird demeanor.

"You okay?".

"Yeah I'm alright". You answer quickly, not wanting to draw attention to what you were really thinking about. She huffed at your lies, giving a small pout of disapproval, making your face scrunch with annoyance.

"I'm fine-".

"You're not. I've known you long enough to tell when your lying". She exposed you quietly as your guys teacher continued to drone on about something you already knew answers to. You shake your head at her dismissively.

"F/n-".

"Is it Miguel again?".

"What?".

"It's Miguel again isn't it". She puts her face in her hands with a smile, completely ignoring the teacher at this point.

Before wanting to say no again, you thought for a moment. Do you talk about Miguel that much for her to say "again"? Is it really that bad? Certainly not-

"Ow!". You whispered angrily, feeling a sharp pain on your nose from your friend flicking it harshly.

"Just talk to him Y/n".

"You know I can't do that".

"Oh cmonnn". She groans quietly.

You think for several minutes, fiddling with your pencil as you stare at your blank assignment, knowing you'll fill it out tonight at home to turn it in last minute once again. A heavy sigh leaves your lips as you gather your things, bringing your friend to excitement.

"Fine" you mumble, making your friend giggle and pat your back as you pass by and walk out of the class to head home early. A part of you wanted to just sleep when you got home and lie about talking to Miguel, but in truth, you really wanted to talk about what happened.

~

You entered your shared apartment quietly, hanging up your keys and walking to your room quietly. It was silent in the house, meaning either Miguel was out somewhere, or he was sleeping.

You prepared to open your door, until your body completely froze, ears perking up at a sound you never thought you'd hear. At first, you assumed it was just another one of Miguel's girls being obnoxious, until you realized.

Miguel was saying your name.

Your name...

Your breath got caught in your throat as you listened carefully, praying to hear another voice in his room, but no one's voice except his was heard. You shivered as a chill went down your spine, causing an unnecessary inhale.

This could be something else surely. He could be crying...maybe he's upset about what happened earlier. Should you apologize? Well it wasn't your fault for what happened, but he did  look really upset. Maybe-

"M-Mierda...". His whimper was clear as day.

Jesus christ.

You rub your face aggressively, wishing this was somehow just something you were imagining, but his mumbling and moaning was snapping you out of that imagination.