Hundreds of years passed, by this time, Eruhaben already expected for his brother to be dead.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the Eastern Continent...

"Achoo! Is someone cursing me?"

A silver haired man can be seen raiding the Directory owned by the mercenaries guild.

(WARNING: from here on out, a lot of original characters will be introduced)

Hundreds of years has passed ever since he left the Western Continent and hid away from his brother and everyone else. The only one that knows of his whereabouts is the World Tree whom he made a deal with, in exchange of hiding his location from other people, even his brother.

These past few hundred of years, never once had Auros stayed idle. He is always working, and even the people working under him started to treat him as though he is some glass that could easily be broken. For example, now,

"Auros-nim! For the love of God can you just rest for 5 minutes, at least sleep once a weak and eat a meal per day!" Ethan felt exasperated.

Imagine the feeling of finding out that the lord you swore your loyalty to is a dragon, and imagine the stress he felt when this dragon is living like a fucking non-living creature. He barely ate and doesn't sleep at all!!!

In Ethan's eyes, his lord is an amazing creature. A kind heart and intellectual mind. His only flaw was that he never seem to know what the words "rest" and "sleep" means.

Emma, one of Auros direct subordinate, just shook her head and patted Ethan's shoulder in comfort. Their Great grandparents up to their generation worked for this man, and this is the only problem they encountered during their lifetimes, and it was never solved.