"I brought Goldie gramps as well! I brought him so that we can talk about the practical experience!"

Eruhaben looked toward Raon with disbelief.

'When did Eruhaben become Goldie gramps?'

Cale was curious about that but just pointed to a chair for Eruhaben.

"Eruhaben-nim, please sit."

"Haa."

The Gold Dragon let out a sigh that did not fit his appearance and plopped down on the couch across from Cale.

"Why did I let in such a troublesome little kid at my old age?"

"Goldie, I am not troublesome!"

Plop. Plop.

Cale was eating grapes one at a time while observing the two Dragons chatting. Eruhaben scoffed at Raon's retort.

"Not troublesome? You're already thinking about ditching your lessons."

"No! I am trying to go help the weak human become strong! And I am not trying to ditch, I just want to go get real experience with you Goldie!"

Bang!

Bang!

Raon banged on the golden table.

"Goldie! I want to go with you!"

Cale did not miss the short twitch in the corner of Eruhaben's lips. The Ancient Dragon, who had lived alone for close to 1,000 years, responded back to the five-year-old Dragon with indifference.

"I don't feel like going with you."

"No! I want to go with you Goldie!"

Raon vigorously shook his head and made his stance clear. The corner of Eruhaben's lips twitched once again.

Cale did not miss any of this.

The Gold Dragon spoke with indifference once more.

"Little kid, it is my decision whether or not I go with you."

He then coldly spoke to Cale.

"Cale Henituse, it is not easy to find the power of earth. It will be very different to go around looking for it without any information."

Cale started to think that this Ancient Dragon was a total softy. The Gold Dragon did not know Cale's thoughts as he continued to speak.

"We will first need to look for any books that might discuss the power."

Plop.

Eruhaben looked toward the table after hearing the noise.

He could see an ancient book that looked like it would hold information about ancient legends. Eruhaben stopped for a moment, it only took him to recognize the book.

"Where did you get that?"

Cale followed Eruhaben's line of sight and stared at the ancient book before picking it up and showing it to the golden dragon.

"This? I got it from Billos" (I totally forgot where he got it, so I'll just make it up)

"Billos? That piggy bank?" Eruhaben started to frown as his thoughts ran miles after miles.

"Yes, that's him. Is there something wrong, Eruhaben-nim?" Cale started to get worried over the dragon's unusual action.

"Bring him to me"

How could Eruhaben not recognize that book, it was one of the books his brother treasures. If he possible, he might find his brother, or even just his remains.