ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷ∴⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ↸╎ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑリℸ ̣

WARNINGS - Mentions of electrocution, mentioned/referenced starvation, dehumanization,

––

Somewhere far from the small civilisation on the island, someone in a white room, listened to the habitants plans for the day.

It listened to every and each word they said, writing down everything and they did so. It's higher ups said that it had been doing a better job these last few days.

It wasn't very often that they would say something like that to it, and when they did, it felt proud of itself.

When it had first waken up here, it had struggled a lot to adjust to it's rules. As a result to it's mistakes, it's higher ups sometimes would electrocute it, and depending on how important one of the rules where the more It was going to be electrocuted.

Sometimes they would also leave it without anything to eat and drink besides some things that barely have any nutrition. It would have to stay without anything to eat or even drink for a day or even longer, thankfully, If It had to spent longer than a day without food they would sometimes give It a some water to avoid it developing any health problems that could be cause by the lack of water and also to avoid it's death.

At first, it didn't really like that, but after asking it's higher ups why they did that to it, and being persistent when they didn't give It an answer that it hoped for, they showed what they would do to it if that behaviour continued. It definitely took a while, but slowly, It learned that it's opinions did not matter and also to never talk to higher ups with such disrespect.

It's body hurt after that day, but they forced it to continue working even though every time It moved, the injuries recently made and ones that had just started to heal, sent shocks of pain through it's entire body.

They teached it that it should obey to their commands and never break any of the rules.

As time went on and it go up in ranks, it saw others arrive, newbies, Cucurucho's who still weren't officially Cucurucho's, get punished for breaking the rules and disobeying. Some of them it never saw again, while the others he continued to see there, seemed more... for a lack of better word, obedient, now.

Even though it now was officially a Cucurucho, It still wasn't allowed to go and watch and talk to the habitants. The other Cucurucho's, the ones that had been in that rank for a long time now, told it that they still needed to make sure if it should be allowed to go there due to it's behaviour when it first started working there.

But a few days before that, they had annouced that, yes, It now was allowed to go to the island. Though they told it that if it broke one of the rules, they would know and It would be punished accordingly.

––

A/N - Sorry if my english is kinda bad in this chapter, it's still quite hard for me to know how to properly write in english but I think I did a pretty good job-
If there's any warnings i'm missing, please tell me.

( 11/06/2023 - This was in my drafts for a while. )