prologue

Third Person's POV

Another Academic Year rose up for the students to get ready for. A year for a new challenge, a full new memories to build up for, and especially, the stress that will never be left out for.

The school bells rung as students rushed in to arrive to their designated classrooms. Some were early enough not to panic, and some are usually late, their tardiness among class schedule didn't really matter to their classmates.

In a classroom full of seniors for their last year in the school, they bickered after not being able to see each other for what felt like a year, even though it has only been a month. Nevertheless, they still missed each other.

"Hey Tsuyuri-san!"

The name mentioned, turned her head to her side, her raven-colored hair tied in a ponytail to the side swayed as she faced the girl who called her. Her tinted pink lilac eyes widen slightly in the curiosity of the voice.

Tsuyuri Kanao, a Senior High School student, known to be one of the smartest in the room.

A girl with a knee-long hair, similar to the color of Kanao's hair, approached her. A rose-colored ribbon is fastened in the side of her hair. Just as her ribbon, her eyes were in a color of salmon. She wore the senior high's uniform also. Seemingly, they are classmates.

Kamado Nezuko, also a Senior High School student. She advanced up to 2 years due to her studying early in her age.

She giggled as she came closer to Kanao, the female didn't hesitate to return her enthusiasm. "Hey Nezuko."

Nezuko sat beside Kanao, and brought down her things. She smiled at her as she do so, and took a sight of their classroom, seeing how her classmates from last year was still the same 'til now.

As she finished looking around, she started a conversation with the younger friend.

"It bothers me that you still call me by my last name instead of my first name, Nezuko." she said, pouting.

Nezuko's head peaked up, and laughed it off. "Sorry, I'm just used to it, but I'll try to call you by your first name, starting today, Kanao-san."

"Atleast drop the honorific. Gosh, we've been bestfriends for years!" Kanao exclaimed.

Nezuko clicked her tongue mockingly. "Fine, I'll try my best for that." she laughed.

Kanao rolled her eyes sarcastically. Nezuko seeing this, they laughed at each other. They obviously were happy to see each other.

After settling down, Kanao's eyes laid down on one of their male classmates, he was alone in his seat, as usual, playing with his phone.

His features could be described as 'violating the school protocols' with his full-grown raven hair, with burgundy-colored tips, he's also wearing earrings, that no boys should be allowed to do so, he only take those off when he comes across the entrance gate of the school, wherein guards are checking their appearances.

Kamado Tanjirou, a Senior High School student, a sister of Kamado Nezuko. That's it for now.

'His friends must have been late again.' Kanao thought.