ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 71 {ᖇETᑌᖇᑎ TO ᗩᑎᗪY'ᔕ ᖇOOᗰ} 📦

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Potatohead unplugs his nose, a rush of water spills out as Slink shakes himself off.

Buzz and Woody go up ahead to check Andy's window while I stay of the ground holding Slinky still while everyone climbs up his slink.

Finally I climb up after everyone and help Slinky up too as we follow each other into the window. Oh how good it feels to be home.

Finally Woody helps me inside and we close the window together.

Bellow us Mrs Potato head finally retrieved her eye. "Oh, there you are!"

Woody and I dash over to the desk where the college box sits. Woody nudges my side and we look back out our friends, as the last alien is helped into the box by Buzz.

"There you go."

Woody dashes back over "Buzz. This isn't goodbye."

The 2 share a handshake. I'm so proud of them, they have been through thick and thin together. It's hard to believe that once upon a time, they were at each others necks.

I run up and give Buzz a hug. I'm really going to miss him.

"I'll still be when you get back y/n" He chuckles hugging me back.

Slinky calls from the box down to us "Hey, Have fun at college."

Woody and I walk along the box, farewelling our friends, hand in hand.

Hamm chimes in "Yeah, but not too much fun."

Woody and I chuckle.

"Woody, take good care of Andy." Rex smiles.

"Yeah."

"He's a good kid. Tell him to get a haircut."

The potato heads add on. He's been going on for a while that his hair is looking shaggy.

Woody cheekily agrees "Sure thing. Y/n can communicate that one with him."

"Uh- what!" I laugh, woody quickly changes the topic.

"Jessie, you'll be okay in the attic?"

"Course I will" jessie says, before eagerly leaning down, whispering to us "Besides, I know about Buzz's Spanish Mode."

Buzz Lightyear questions looking around the corner "My what?"

I can't help but giggle at her, I'd pay to see that!

I'm the distance Andy's mom is heard.

"Honey, you want some food for the road?"

"I'll get something on the way."

It's time for us to part.

"You know where to find us" Buzz salutes us.

Woody and I smile before he tilt his hat in salute , grabs my hand and together we boost each other up and onto the desk together.

Looking back we see all our friends looking at us, their bittersweet smiles and kind heart beaming up at us before they closed the flaps of the box.

Woody and I share a bittersweet smile and get into the college box just as Andy and his mom entered the room.

Now that the time has come, I'm not so sure that I'm ready to leave. I don't want to leave my friends behind, how long will it be till I see them again? Will it really be years?

"Did you say goodbye to Molly?"

Andy laughs at his Mom's question "Mom, we've said goodbye like 10 times."

A gasp is heard, "Oh, Andy."

The room fills with silence.

I look out the side of the box, out at Andy's mom and her now grown up son. The room echos slightly, it's been so long since it was this empty. Back all those years ago when we moved here, chasing after that moving van.

Her eyes swell with tears as she looks around. I can't help but feel sad too. After all these years and it's over now, Andy's no longer a child and we have to face the facts.

"Mom, it's okay." Andy's voice is soft.

Woody joins my side, watching as Andy's mom turns to face Andy, sniffling, trying to keep herself together.

"I know. It's just... I just wish that I could always be with you".

I feel that tight feeling return to my throat, the feeling of needing to cry, needing to let the emotions out as I fight them back.

Woody wraps and arm around my waist as we watch the mom and son hug each other tightly.

"You will be, Mom."

Andy has always been such a good kid, and now he's no longer a kid.

I wrap both my arms around Woody, pulling my face to his shoulder. The red stitching done by Andy rubs against my face. I can't look anymore, I don't like the end of things.

"I don't know if I'm ready to leave yet" My voice is just a whisper.

Woody stays silent , holding me tight.

I feel his head move, looking behind us.following his vision I spot an old photo of Andy. His little smile surrounded by everyone. Wedged in his elbow I sit while he hold his 2 prides of joy, Woody and Buzz.

Ending our silence Woody speaks up quietly "come on, we're joining the others"

I move off his shoulder looking him in the eyes as he starts to shuffle, getting ready to pounce out the box when the chance is given. "Woody, you've been looking forward to this for ages, you don't have to give up being with Andy for me. I'll get over it. I just-"

"No" he cuts me off cupping my face with his hands "We aren't going into that attic, trust my Y/n, it's the best for all of us"

"Hey, aren't you going to say goodbye to Buster?" A voice sounds outside Andy's bedroom door.

With that he stands up, helping my up and we hop out the box.

"Of course I am. Who's a good doggy? Who's a good doggy? I'm gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss you."

Woody grabs a pen and sticky note before stumbling down to the chair and onto the floor. I follow behind joining him and pull the cap off the pen.

He hopes up on top of the box and starts scribbling something.

"He's telling you to go already." Mollys voice startles us.

I see Woody look behind him at the college box before ditching the pen and grabbing hand pulling me up on top of the box.

"Come on. Get the rest of your things."

Together we slide into the box where we are meet by a couple of confused faces.

Woody just pulls us down to the bottom of the box.

"Okay, Buster. Now don't let Molly near my stuff."

A few footsteps grow close to the box the toys on top of us freeze up as the flaps open.

A surprised and pleased "Hey" is heard from Andy as he picks Buzz and Rex up, before looking intently at the sticky note that Woody wrote.

"Hey, Mom. So, you really think I should donate these?"

Donate? We aren't going back to Sunnyside...Is this really what Woody wants?

I look over at him and the look in his eyes tells me that he has a plan.

"It's up to you, honey. Whatever you wanna do"

Please feel free to vote and comment as it really helps out my book! 🩵

Words: 1600