Case of Assault Incident Class A

Start from the beginning

For a normal girl like Tachibana, Izuru sounded like he just wanted to bring fun into the school. He was clearly unsatisfied how those with talent who would drag those without down and so wanted to bring a sense of fairness and justice into the Council.

For Manabu, he immediately understood Izuru was talking about a meritocracy where those with talent shouldn't be held back by those without any. What he talked about was a survival of the fittest that would truly allow humanity to evolve.

On one hand, it was not something that looked fairly on the whole student body but on the other it perfectly fit the motto of ANHS. What really got Manabu's attention was how Kamukura didn't mention he was doing it for himself. Where those that had such narcissistic principles usually spoke about what they got from being at the top, Kamukura gained more pleasure pushing those chosen upward.

Exactly what the next leader of Japan should do. Even if that meant discarding the talentless in favor of pushing the already blessed.

Very interesting.

Much more agreeable than Nagumo Miyabi, at least. In fact, if Ayanokoji couldn't do it then perhaps this one could hold back Nagumo.

"I've heard enough. Kamukura Izuru, welcome as our new second Vice President." Manabu stood up as he said his announcement.

"Ehh!? President!?"

"I accept." Izuru spoke as he stood up as well and accepted the offered hand. The two males had yet to break eye contact. "Pleasure working with you."

"What's wrong, Tachibana?" Finally Manabu turned away and to the council secretary. "Were you not the one who recommended him?"

"Ah, yes!" She turned to the first-year boy who had yet to move...or even change expression. "You heard that Izuru-kun? Welcome aboard."

Akane only received a silent nod. While he spoke less, the first year did give the same vibes as Horikita Manabu. She had stumbled upon him on her way back to the student council room and he offered to carry the overflowing stack of documents in her hands.

The moment Izuru asked her about joining the Council, he had her recommendation. It was definitely her own bias in play, but he almost reminded her of how the current president had been back in his first year.

There was simply no better choice for Tachibana Akane.

It did bother her how she was the only person with a smile in the room as both president and now vice-president held expressionless blank faces.

"As your first task as Vice President, there is actually a first-year manner that needs to be taken care of. I'd like you to overseer the planned meeting between the two classes. Do you have any experience with class trials?"

"I have experience."

Akane blinked. She didn't know what was more surprising: That the president had already assigned a hard task to Izuru or that, for a moment, she saw a gleam in the normally blank faced Izuru's eye.

"Hmm. Tachibana and I will also be there but you will have full control from the start. That also means full responsibility for possible expulsions."

"Understood."

Manabu nodded. Once more, there was no emotion in Kamukura's voice which meant, unlike, Nagumo, he didn't have the same taste for expulsions. For now.

"Excuse me."

Kamukura Izuru bowed as he left the Student Council room. Joining the Student Council was easy with the approval of Tachibana Akane by using his Ultimate Imposter talent to replicate Horitaka Manabu. It turned out he didn't need to change too much as they both shared the same stoic mannerisms.