Case of Assault Incident Class B

Start from the beginning

you could still play video games to your hearts content.

Already, Keima had gained more than 300,000 PP by hosting various gaming tournaments. By offering a pot made of the club's funds and a 2000 PP entrance fee that was added to the first-place winner, a single 32-person tournament could net him at least 64,000 PP. Even more with more participants. Whether it was fighting, racing, or even speed running, it was already a foregone conclusion that won even against upper years being God. If he started to win international online events, Keima gathered he'd start gaining CP.

Well, he only really cared about gal games, so he didn't think he'd get into games like those too much. He'd let the other members figure that out.

Also, no other member really noticed he was basically pocketing the club's budget. But when most of the PP he spent on were games that was added to the club's library, it was hard to complain.

Keima sighed as he adjusted his glasses. "Ichinose, I'm sure you didn't gather us for permission to do a good deed. Unless it's related to gaining CP for games, there is no need for me to be here."

"If I may offer a suggestion," spoke up Kanzaki, completely ignoring Keima. "We could make a post on the school's online bulletin board to cast a larger net. We could even add a note on the board by the Dorm's entrance."

"Aha! That's a good idea, Kanzaki-kun. We could even offer points for those who could give crucial information."

As usual, they selectively ignored his complaints. What was the point of him being here if they were just going to the meeting?

"But what if they wanted to remain anonymous?" asked Ichinose. "With how sensitive the topic is, it's hard to use your own name if it'll put a target on your back."

"Hmm. What do you think Katsuragi?"

The two leaders turned to the annoyed Keima.

"If you use send your ID number along with a temporary token key, the recipient received a request for payment." It was the fastest way for the Gaming club to make their payments for entrance fees. Not everyone was willing to give out their number after all.

Ichinose brought up her phone and slid next to Keima who then recoiled from her touch by moving Kanzaki between the two of them.

"The ID number can be found on the upper left part of the points remittance screen," informed Keima, ignoring the frown on Ichinose's face. If Kanzaki noticed, he did not comment. "Still, do you really need to help out these parsley people? You're even going to use your own points, aren't you?"

"Well, Kushieda-chan from Class D is my friend, and she was the one who asked for help. Besides, there's nothing wrong with helping out others. If we can prove Sudo's innocence than everyone wins. We can keep things fair and square between the classes."

"I agree with Ichinose-san. It would be nice if we could all trust each other," nodded Kanzaki as he moved himself to Ichinose's side like a good right-hand man did. This way he would face Keima or...hide his expression from Ichinose. "Unless...you have another suggestion, Class Advisor."

Katsuragi Keima really wanted to end this conversation. Kayako of Dokyu Dokyun: Thus My Heart Beats still needed to be captured. This week's backlog of games also needed to be looked at while yesterday's guides needed to be written.

His eyes turned to Ichinose Honami.

'Whenever you lose faith, I'll come and save you.'

"Kanzaki, along with the post asking for proof of Sudo's innocence. Make another post asking for proof of his guilt. I'll pay 10,000 PP for information, 150,000 for a picture, and 200,000 for a video. Make sure it's of the actual altercation and not just injuries."