Now sitting at her vanity to remove her makeup, Peace enters the room just about dressed. He was brushing his waves down, when he noticed Lauren not dressed, and on the verge of tears.
"Baby what's wrong?" He approached her as she wipes all the makeup off her face, as tears slowly rolled down her face.

"Everything is wrong, I'm staying home. I can't go out," she tell him before discarding the wipes, into the wastebasket.
"I already told everyone, we're going." She shakes her head and wipes her tears before getting up so she can wrap her hair up.

She was drained and wanted this day to end already, she just wanted to be alone.

"I'm not going Peace, you're free to go. Penny got the kids, I'm staying home. That's it!" Grabbing her hairnet and brush, before heading into the bathroom.

✿✿

Peace stood idly in the bedroom, conflicted and confused. Ever since Lauren had Symonè, she's been in a mood. More depressing if anything, she wasn't like this when she had Haze. If anything, she was happier than ever.
He sighs before digging into his pocket, for his iPhone. He pulls it out, and unlocks it to go into his contacts to call her mother.

"Hi honey, what's going on?"

"Hey Mrs. Montgomery, I gotta couple questions."

"What's up?"

"Lauren isn't herself, since she had Symonè. She just shuts down,"

"She's going through Postpartum Depression, honey. It happens, it'll pass."

"When will it pass?"

"I don't know honey, I can't say."

"She just broke down crying, we were supposed to go out tonight to a party. She's not going now."

"You can't force it Peace, trust it'll pass."

"I don't like seeing her like this, I'm worried."

"I went through that with Lauren, and Alexis. Even Navaydius. It's common after giving birth."

"What can I do?"

"Just love and support her, be there for her. I know you're back home, for the season. But you'll be leaving again soon, so make her feel good and loved."

"Even if we don't go out tonight, what can I do for her?"

"Run her a bath, feed her, massage her, listen to her talk. Lauren is very sensitive but loving, it's the little things."

"Thank you so much."

"Anytime."

Call ends...

✿✿

Peace hangs up after their call wraps up, before leaving the room and heading into the bathroom. Lauren wasn't in there, so he went to Haze's room to see nobody in there.
Lastly going into the nursery to see Lauren, separating Symonè's clothes. "Your mom, just came and got them." She tells him, while putting the baby socks in the dirty clothes hamper.