The one i loved (a vampire) (a harry styles fan-fiction

It was a normal school day.it was raining,so I decided to wear a purple long sleeve and jeans.As soon as I got to class the phone rang.Turns out they needed me to go to the principals office.I walked in I saw a boy sitting there.He turned around and we faced eye-to-eye.He had dark brown curly hair and bright green eyes."Um,Gabriela I was wondering if you could show the new kid around?" The principal said."um ya sure." As me and the new kid were walking down the hall he said "So your names Gabriela huh?" "Ya but all of my friend -s call me gabby so you can just call me that." "Oh ok I'm Harry." "Nice to meet you harry" "nice to meet you to" "So,what's your schedule,you have the exact same classes as me" I grabbed Harry's wrist and took him to our first class.

As soon as we got to class all eyes were on us.

"So is this what they called you up to the principals office for?" Mr.Patterson said."yes" "ok Gabriela sit down." "Your name sir?" "Um,...Styles....Harry Styles."

"Ok sit in the seat next to Gabriela."

"Ok" Harry said.

"Ok class take out your homework from last night".I looked through my folder to take out my homework but then I couldn't find it.

"DAMN IT" I said.as soon as I heard those words leave my mouth all eyes were on me. Mr. Patterson's eyes were wide.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is chapter 1 to the one I loved (a vampire) so hope you guys enjoy;)?