Odval: Turbish, my good fellow, would you kindly step in here for a moment?

Scene transitions to Y/n in a hallway with their guards)

Y/n: Alright, gentlemen, we have a situation on our hands. Dreamland is under threat, and it seems our enemies are gathering at our doorstep. But fear not, for we are the unconventional defenders of this realm. Elfo, with your knack for getting into trouble, and Luci, with your unfiltered wit, we shall face this impending doom head-on. Now, Elfo, remember, no falling in love with enemy princesses this time. And Luci, try to refrain from making snarky comments that might provoke an army to march against us. We need to keep a low profile, but a comedic one, of course.

Elfo: Don't worry, Y/n. I promise not to let my heart lead me astray this time. Although, I can't make any guarantees about singing to woodland creatures.

Luci: Oh, I'm all about low profiles. The lower, the better. Just like my self-esteem. But hey, if they want to march against us, I'll be there with a quip and a snack in hand. Who says impending doom can't be hilarious?

Y/n: (smirking) That's the spirit, Luci. Let's embrace the chaos and turn it into our advantage. And remember, if things get too tough, we can always rely on Zøg's honking to distract the enemy.

Guards: (in unison) Long live the unconventional leadership of Y/n, the not-so-crazy-crazy ruler!

They share a chuckle, ready to face the approaching threat to Dreamland with their unique brand of humor and unorthodox tactics.

Bean headed to her room, seeking out Oona for some much-needed support.

Bean: (entering the room) Oona, I'm back, and it didn't go as planned. I messed up big time.

Oona: (raising an eyebrow) Ah, the classic Bean specialty. You should have that engraved on your family crest.

Bean: (sighs) Very funny, Oona. But hey, are you going somewhere?

She tapped Oona's shoulder, only to realize that it was just a shredded skin. Startled, she stepped back and saw the real Oona standing behind her.

Bean: Whoa, not again!

Oona: (smiling) It's time for me to shed my skin, Bean. The longer I remain on land, the weaker I become at sea. Piracy is a ruthless business, no laughing matter. Or is it?

Bean: But I can't do this without you! Elfo, Luci, and Y/n are all I have, and it's not exactly a deep bench.

Oona: If I don't go now, I won't be able to return when you least expect it. A powerful Oona will be more useful to you in the future.

Bean: But what if we don't have a future if you leave? There's some kind of evil cloud looming over us.

Oona: Oh, don't be such a drama queen. That's my job, remember? Flourish.

Oona made her way to the balcony, preparing to depart.

Oona: Trust yourself, Bean. You're more capable than you give yourself credit for. Goodbye, you crazy girl.

With that, she gracefully climbed down the wall and vanished, leaving Bean behind.

Bean: (watching her go) Ooh, gecko style. Impressive.

Oona's voice echoed from afar.

Oona: Not gecko, newt!

Bean retreated to her room after Oona's departure, contemplating the weight of the impending threat and the absence of her trusted companion. Meanwhile, Y/n found themselves in a bustling bar in Dreamland, seeking a momentary respite from the chaos that loomed outside.