"Hinintay pa namin mag 10AM para pwede na namin kayo maalalayan papunta sa rooms (We stayed up til 10AM so we can help you guys back to your rooms)

Alam mo nangyare nung naghihintay kami mag 10AM? Nagsasalita ka ng tulog" (You know what happened next while we were waiting for the clock to strike 10 in the moring? You talked in your sleep)

Oh no. Paige cocks an eyebrow, scared of all the possible crap she could've said "Tapos? Anong mga sinasabi ko?" (And? What was I saying?)

"Di namin gets mga sinasabi mo basta hindi ka pa namin pwede kausapin non eh" (We have no idea what you were saying, we can't ask you anything at the time) Felip is snickering, recalling a cute memory...

"Hinayaan ka nalang namin magsalita ng magsalita. Basta ang naaalala kong sinasabi mo 'Wag ka mag-alala. Good guys sila. Di nila ako sasaktan. Good guys sila' Mas sweet ka pala pag lasing ka eh" (We just let you ramble the whole time. All I can remember you say is 'Don't worry. They're good guys. They won't hurt me. They're good guys' You're sweeter when you're drunk, by the way)

Paige feels her cheeks heat up.

Knowing now the effect of tequila on her, Paige promises to herself to never try it again. Ever.

"10AM, binuhat na kita paakyat dito. Pero pinainom muna kayo ni Pablo ng tubig bago kayo makatulog kasi daw baka ma-dehydrate kayo" (10AM, I carried you to the room. Pablo even got you all to drink some water before you crash because he was worried you all might get dehydrated) Felip and the other boys must be so tired from taking care of that many drunk people.

"Sa room na namin sana ako matutulog pero pinagalitan ako ni Pablo, bantayan daw kita kasi first time mo nainom. Tyaka lima lima na yung inaalagaan nya. Bigla ka nalang nagsalita ng 'cuddles, cuddles,' Milo ka pa ng Milo eh wala naman Milo dito (I was about to go to our own room but Pablo got mad and told me to take care of you in your first drunk moment. He was already putting five girls to bed. But you were still talking non stop, demanding cuddles and kept asking for Milo but there isn't any Milo chocolate drink available)

'Cuddles, Milo, Cuddles, Milo'

Di ko alam kung ano ba talaga gusto mo (I didn't know what you really wanted)

Ayaw mo na talaga tumahimik non so tinabihan kita (You wouldn't stop)

Nung pagkatabi ko, nakatulog ka na" (But when I lied next to you, you fell asleep right away)

Paige face palms "Milo kasi name ng dog ko. Natutulog yon sa tabi ko" (Milo is my pet dog. He used to sleep next to me on the bed)

Felips eyes are now open enough to pay attention to Paige's story and changes the subject "May pusa ako dalawa: Si Maku and Kuro" (I have two cats: Maku and Kuro)

"Mahilig si Milo sa mga pusa" (Milo loves cats) Paige remembers the odd fact that her dog is probably a rare specie that could get along well with cats.

Have they gotten close enough that they're starting to share small details about each other?

"Inaantok ka pa ba? Lipat na ko sa couch" (Do you still want to sleep? I'll be right on the couch if you need me) Felip sits up, ready to evacuate back on the couch.

But Paige stops him "Dito ka na. Napuyat kayo. Makakatulog ka dito ng mas maayos..." (Sleep here. You deserve to sleep better after staying up all night) ".. And thank you ah? Sorry naabala pa kayo" (And thanks. Sorry if I was ever an inconvenience)

"Basta ano ha... wag ka na ulit iinom kung di mo kaya next time. Hindi na cute yung amoy ng alak sayo kagabi eh" (But um... next time, try not to drink again if you know you can't. Your alcohol scent wasn't cute) Felip slowly retreats back on the bed, smiling with closed lips as a response, thankful that Paige didn't yell at him.

What did he mean about her scent? Was he attentive about her scent?

"Umm... anong gusto mong lunch?" (Umm... what do you want for lunch?) Paige thinks of something to compensate for all the trouble her drunk self have caused "Magpprepare nalang ako ng favorites nyo" (I can cook your favorites for lunch)

Felip's smile is growing larger and larger, eyes beaming at Paige as he smiles with his white teeth.

His expression looks sincerely lively, probably thinking of the meal he's most excited to eat today "Hmm... ikaw" (Hmm... you)

Paige's reaction went from genuine to suddenly weirded out.

"... Ikaw bahala" (.... decide. You decide) Felip props one elbow, lifting his face until it's an inch closer to Paige's direction "Dapat mahulaan mo paborito ko" (You have to figure it out yourself)

Paige only got to breathe normally when Felip finally lies on his back again and drifts to sleep.

Felip looks harmless when he's asleep. Paige thought.

Wait. Why is Felip suddenly making breathing so hard?

"Cute ka lang. Pero hindi mo ko mauulol" (You're not that breath-taking, you know? I won't fall for all that) Paige takes the opportunity to whisper her bottled-up emotions at Felip's direction.

When Paige has left the bedroom, Felip's eyes slowly open.

What Paige said have struck something inside him that caused him to smile a little.

"At least cute" Felip tells himself before not pretending to sleep anymore.

On the way to the kitchen, Paige accidentally overheard four boys talking

"Sobrang ganda kasi talaga nya, pre" (Why does she have to be so beautiful, bro?) it's Josh's voice.

"Oo, andun na tayo. Pero... haynako! Gutom ka lang, Juswa" (Yeah. We all get it. But.... for crying out loud! You're probably just hungry) Stell wants to void the conversation. He already sounds tired of it.

"Aaagh. Ano ba gagawin ko?" (What am I going to do?) Josh sounds like he is burying his whining voice on a pillow.

"Alam mo kung ano magandang gawin? Mag rehearse. Mag rehearse nalang tayo dito sa vacation natin" (You know what you should do? Rehearse. Let's take this chance to practice while we're on this vacation) Leader Pablo comes up with a responsible advice "Infatuation lang yan, 'tol" (That's just a simple infatuation)

Pablo unleashes his walking thesaurus side.

"Oo ngaaa. Tyaka mukhang friends lang yun sila ni Ken. Wala kang dapat ika-drama d'yan" (Yeah. Besides, Ken and Paige seem like they're only just friends. You don't have to be dramatic about anything) There's an optimistic tone in Justin's voice.

Josh could exhale his lungs out right now "Friends? Tabi na natulog? Mama mo friends" (Friends that sleep on the same bed? Friends my ass)

"ANO?!?!" (WHAT?!?!) Altogether, the other three screams, being the first time they heard Ken sleep beside a girl.

"Mas kapani-paniwala pa kung tayo yung may mga ka-cuddle kagabi. Pero Ken? Imposible" (I mean, it's not a big surprise if the rest of us did it. But Ken? That's never gonna happen) Pablo thinks highly of Ken.

"Totoo nga, men. Pagbukas ko ng pinto ng room ni Paige kanina kasi gusto ko sana i-check kung okay ba sya, magkayakap pa silang tulog" (It's true, dude. When I went to check on Paige, they were hugging and sleeping and all) Josh is punching the pillow now.

"Pwede naman yun ah? Cuddle buddy" (I mean... they could be just cuddle buddies) Stell only made it worse "Kahit nga tabihan ko din sya mamayang gabi eh walang malisya yon" (Like, if I go cuddle her tonight, it will also be meaningless)

Stell's last statement made Josh pull a fist in an attempt to attack him with a punch.

Paige casually bursts in and says "Walang nangyayari at walang mangyayari samin ni Ken. O, okay na? Anong gusto nyong lunch?" (Neither is happening nor will be happening between Ken and I, okay? Now, what do you guys want for lunch?)

The boys look at her like they've seen a ghost "Kanina ka pa nandyan?" (You heard everything?)