~ Top of the Morning to you Laddies! ~

[ Jacksepticeye X Markiplier ]

Markiplier was in the middle of making a video when Jack walked in, Markiplier turning the camera off giving Jack a morning kiss. Jack blushed and winked at Markiplier, Thanks babe...

No problem Jacky Boo, Markiplier mocking Jack's name.

Jack blushing harder he gave Markiplier a big smooch on the cheek, Putting the piece sign up as he left Markiplier's gaming station. Markiplier turned his Camera back on, having a red face. Continuing with his video.

Jack sat down on THEIR bed rubbing his FACE cheeks, shaking his head attempting to get Mark out his mind before he starts recording, Getting off THEIR bed he walked to the bathroom to take a shower. He got out the bathroom and started recording.

Top of the Morning to you Mark- He cutted off the video messing his line up. Shaking his head up one more time, he tried his intro again.

Top of the Morning to you Laddies! I'm Jacksepticeye and today we're reacting to FNAF:SB Ruin DLC! Finishing his Reaction Video, he inhaled and exhaled happily since Mark and Him were going to disney world today.

Markiplier headed to Jack's room, giving Jack a lip kiss and ran his hand through Jack's hair. Making Jack blush harder, Jack looked up giving Markiplier another kiss. Mark's hair was wet causing it to covers Mark's face, Omg I'm a emo! Mark said jokingly.

They both turned into a Laughing and Joke machine.

(loving this series byfar