ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Magsimula sa umpisa

Carnell whined, dragging his words along, "But I just got comfortableee."

Damien sighed, just deciding to suck it up. "Alright then, but don't say anything when you feel it."

Carnell put a piece of the omlete on top of the fresh toast and drowned it in syrup. He put it in his mouth, and a little bit of the syrup slipped down his lip.

When Carnell finally finished eating, he got up, and Damien grabbed his stuff and threw it in the trash.

He went to his bedroom to take a shower and nap before he had to go out and do a job for Aya.

He stripped, and Carnell found his way into the room and sat on the couch in the corner. He had brought the purple wool into the room with him.

Damien was in the bathroom for 20 minutes, and he came out with the music blasting and a towel wrapped lowly on his waist.

His scars and veins were prominent alongside his muscle blessed body. The happy trail was surely a blessing as well.

Carnell was asleep on the couch, and Damien woke him up again.

"Carnell, you sleep too quickly, pa. Go bathe."

Damiens body was radiating heat, but that wasn't the reason Carnell felt the heat spread amongst his lower body.

Carnell muttered and quickly found himself in the bathroom. A towel and 2 washcloths on the sink counter folded for him.

Carnell got into the shower, washing his face and body. When he reached his pussy he felt ashamed to want to play with himself in his friends home but... that didn't stop him.

Damien music was still playing, and he was sure he wouldn't be too loud. Just a quickie he thought.

Two fingers found themselves diving into his pussy, sinking unto the pleasure he put a hand on the shower wall to hold himself up.

His fingers spread and deepened themselves into his slippery insides. He bit his lip, hoping a needy whine wouldn't escape.

He imagined his friends longer warmer fingers taking over his body. He rubbed his clit with the bits of his fingers that couldn't reach far enough inside.

He muttered small,"..ohhh fuck"'s as he felt the  slip become creamier until he suffocated in his pleasure. Unable to speak nor breathe for a few seconds.

He pulled his fingers and continued washing his body embarrassed at his behavior.

When he came out, he wrapped the towel around his waist. He walked into the room to see his friend lying on the bed.

"Dami..?"

He leaned over him, seeing if he was awake or sleeping. Damien wrapped his arms around Damien, dragging him to sit closely next to him in nothing but the towel.

He groaned, lifting his body up, "Next time, beautiful, don't hide your moans. Feel free to share."

Carnell's eyes snapped to his lap. Damien leaned down to meet his eyes with the others, but they only trailed to his lips, "Or maybe next time you'll call on me for help?"

"I think not.. now where are the lotion and clothes?"

Damien laughed, "Shirts are top drawer, I don't think my bottoms will fit you, to be honest, but you can't try love. Also, lotion is over there on my counter. I'm gonna leave the room so you can lotion and dress."

Carnell nodded, heading to the lotion and clothes. It took him about 10 minutes to lotion and find clothes.

Carnell opened the door, and Damien entered, getting back into his bed and turning the TV on. He handed the remote to Carnell and closed his eyes. 

Carnell had on a long white shirt, and Damiens basketball shorts rolled 6 times.

He was just sitting next to Damien staring. He wanted to ask to lay on the other, but Damien had sensed that and said, "Don't just stare, cmere pa, I'm getting cold."

Carnell crawled into Damiens lap, and he had placed some cooking show for background noise, and he laid down a leg on each side of Damien. His pussy over Damiens soft thick dick but Damien controlled himself.

He kept adjusting, rubbing himself along the tip. Damien gripped Carnells waist.

He groaned deeply,"Please, God, just stay still."

Carnell leaned his chest onto Damiens and whined in his ear, "Help.."

Something snapped for Damien, and the way too big clothes on Carnel came off.

[That's all till next chapter 😂😂 Enjoyyy]