❛𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

"I'm ready to listen." Hye Jin spoke up after bawling her eyes out for more than twenty minutes.

"You--don't exist in your universe, well not since you came to ours you don't." she talked softly unlike her hard and harsh voice.

"So if I go back to my universe, then I'll exist over there and be forgotten in this universe!" Hye Jin exclaimed, finding hope.

"...No Hye Jin. That's not how it works..."

"But--Why!"

"I can't explain Hye Jin. That part is a mystery to us all."

"So there is no way? No way at all? I-I'll be stuck in this universe till I die?" her lips wabbled, she did not want to believe that there was no way for her to go back.

"No--everything has two sides and just like that everything has a solution. We just need to look for it." Hye Jin said, igniting hope in herself.

After the conflict Taluipa had with herself she decided to tell her a way that exists.

"There--is one."

"Wait really? What is it!"

"But Hye Jin.. It's not easy."

"It's okay I'll do anything!"

"Even starting anew?"

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

"I can send you but would you want to live there even if you can't remember anyone?" Granny asked, she saw how Hye Jin looked confused.

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"Hye Jin, you won't have any memories of yourself and the others. Not your colleagues, neighbours, friends...and even your sister's."

"No...no no no no NO! WHY!" Hye Jin screamed, tears pooling in her eyes yet again.

"That's the consequence of it. When you got pulled into this universe everyone you knew forgot about you. Now if you return, you won't remember them Hye Jin."

Taluipa's POV

I can't...I can't let you go...even if I have to force your hands then I'll do it. But you won't leave. I promised...and I won't break it. You won't understand it now Hye Jin but when the time comes you will. But for now I'll have to lie to you. I'm sorry but I have to.