Ch 1: '(Y/n) Midoriya: Dark Origins'

Começar do início

I knew at that moment, the fear she felt wasn't for herself, but for me, and my brother. The fear she gave off, the sad tears that flowed from her eyes, as she turned to look back up at the monster before her drove me over the edge. I wanted to do something. I wanted to fight against this pain. But I couldn't. I just couldn't. But Izuku... He didn't hesitate one bit.

"S-Stop it. You... You can't hurt my Mommy. Stop... OR I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

Just like that, I was given another fear. The fear of my brother. I still remember the chills that exploded all over my body as I watched him standing in front of our mother, his arms placed out to protect her from the person who was supposed to love her. Izuku showed no fear in that moment. But me... I feared... I feared a lot. But the thing I hated the most was the fact it wasn't me down there. I was the older brother. The one Dad entrusted to look after the house. To help my Mother, and support my Brother. I was supposed to be the one to do that, but I was too afraid.

It was because of that fear that the nightmares really started to take place. I remember the cold blue fire the monster made in the palm of his hand as he glared at Izuku and my Mother. The blue light was enough to illuminate the room enough that I was able to witness Izuku wet his pants out of pure fear. When our Mother saw the Quirk being activated, a new wave of fear crashed through her body. No hesitation whatsoever as she launched her bruised and beaten body forward to pull Izuku as close to her as she possibly could. Soon her begging switched to not hurting her, but not hurting Izuku.

Inko: "Please! Please! Please! I beg of you! You can do whatever you want to me, just please... please... please... Let my baby boy go."

The impulsive use of a Quirk to commit such evil. It was disgusting. I still remember the first day this guy showed up at our house. He played the perfect role of a nice person. He smiled all the time, gave my Mom flowers, and drew pictures with Izuku. But me, I never liked the guy. Think of it as noticing this guy wasn't my Father, and no one could replace him, or just thinking this guy was a dick for trying to date my Mom. Think whatever you want. But seeing this just made me question, was this my fault? If I had been nicer to him, would he have been nicer to her?

All these questions sparked through my mind, and all the while I just wanted to help. But there was nothing I could do. Just like Izuku, I didn't have a Quirk. I couldn't fight against fire. I was just a little boy who dreamed of becoming a hero. I wasn't a hero. Yet, even with the lack of powers, and him dreaming the same dream as me, Izuku didn't hesitate to run to our Mother's safety. I realized in that moment... I could never be a hero. No matter how hard I tried or wanted to be one. I couldn't. I wouldn't. How could I become a hero when I'd just freeze like this in the face of danger? I couldn't put that pain on anyone.

Yet within a few seconds, I wouldn't have a choice. My eyes were suddenly glued back to the horrifying scene as another cry filled the air. This time around though, it wasn't from my Mom, it was from Izuku. Quickly my eyes latched down to the ground below, I couldn't tell what was going on because of the tears in my eyes. Tears I didn't even know were there until now. But from what I could see, the monster had placed his hands on Izuku's shoulders. To the naked eye, it'd seem like no damage was being dealt whatsoever. There was no applied force. Or extended action with his fingers. It seemed like nothing was wrong.

But I'd tell those people, you didn't smell the smoke, did you? For if one were to look closer. To take off their glasses to actually see what was going on, they'd notice the Monsters Quirk was still very much activated and was currently being forced upon Izuku's young body. Hot blue flames dug into Izuku's shoulders, burning his skin and causing a torrent of painful screams to flood the air. They mixed perfectly with my own Mother's screams as she begged for the monster to stop. She tried pushing him away, but that only caused her to get shoved to the ground.