Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue

Start from the beginning

Xavier scoffed, "We know what we saw." 

Xavier raised his hands "I'm trying to keep an open mind."

"How big of you." Wyatt says sarcastically.

Wyatt noticed Y/n shaking and shivering in the rain. He pulled her underneath the umbrella and hugged her gently to keep her warm.

"I think you guys might be right about Rowan." Xavier says breaking the silence between them.

"Why the sudden change of heart."

"I texted him again today. I told him maybe we could meet up over spring break and go snowboarding again like we did last year. This time, he texted right back and told he couldn't make it."

"Only you never went snowboarding last year."

"And there is no snow during spring." You add raising an eyebrow at the men.

Xavier nods. "Part of me wanted to blame his recent weirdness. I didn't want to think something bad happened." 

"The cover-up is always worser than the crime." 

"Now, I need you two to be honest with me. Why did you two leave to see the meeting house anyway?" Xavier asks.

"We were trying to learn more about Crackstone." You explain cuddling into Wyatt.

"And figure out how he is connected to all of this." Wyatt adds wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Yeah, and you were trying to use your psychic abilities right?" Xavier asks.

Wyatt and Y/n looked at each other shocked then back and Xavier. "What makes you think I have any?" Wyatt questions.

"Lucky guess. When did they start?"

Wyatt looked at Xavier suspiciously, and pulled Y/n closer to him. "About a year ago. When they happen it feels like I am touching a live wire. I usually enjoy that sensation."

"Yeah, but you can't control it and that freaks you out. My dad is a psychic."

"Vincent Thorpe, my brother is his number one fan. Watched his Vegas Special so many times, I'm surprised it hasn't been imprinted into his eyeballs."

"So I've lived with a self-described master. The first thing he will tell you is that psychic visions can't be trusted. They only show you one part of the picture."

"This is why I trust Professor Trelawney only." You mutter to yourself and both the boys look at you confused. "Yeah, but it's up to you to figure out the rest of the picture." You say in a louder voice.

"I saw Joseph Crackstone in front of me as clearly as I am seeing you now. He gathered all the outcasts in a meeting house and burned them alive." Wyatt said.

"He was an asshole." Y/n mutters angrily. "My ancestor, Lydia L/n was burned alive too by that son of a female dog." She scoffs. 

"Okay, he was a sadistic asshole. So what, it was 400 years ago. It's got nothing to do with it now."

"NOTHING TO DO WITH IT NOW?!" Y/n asks angrily, her eyes glowed a dangerous red. "He killed so many people just for being unique, for having powers! How would you feel if he was there now, huh?!" Y/n asks angrily at Xavier, her eyes now flashing with both red and purple.

Xavier took a step back in slight shock.

Y/n calmed down slightly "sorry" she mutters the red with a hint of purple still visible in her eyes.

Wyatt looked at you in shock, Y/n, your eyes." He whispers. And you look at him confused. "They were purple, like Ophelia's." He says looking into your eyes which still had hints of red and purple. "It was like she was in you...like Gabriel." He explains slightly shocked.