18.Swordsmitch village

Start from the beginning

Tanjiro:"Yes I can."

Tecchin:"Show me."

Tanjiro:*Performs sun breathing forms infront of village cheif*

Tecchin:"I don't believe it it's been almost forever that someone managed to use breath of the sun."

Giyu:"Well Tanjiro is special and he needs a new blade for himself and me too both of our blades gets damaged overtime because of our own strength."

Tecchin:"Yes Water Piller I will assign the best swordsmith for you pls tell me your fighting style is it defence or offense since you you use water breathing I think it's defence."

Giyu:"My fighting style is both I just need a blade that does not break because I swing it hard just forge me a blade that can absorb any kind of attack on it and make it sharp enough to cut down any demon."

Tecchin:"It will be done sir you will need to wait here for few days or a week for that kind of sword ah but Tanjiro you don't need to wait because we have just the sword that you need."

Tanjiro:"What do you mean ?"

Tecchin:"Come with me."

Giyu:"Where are we going ?"

They go to the outside of village into a cabin

Tecchin:"Haganezuka look who is here to see you."

Tanjiro:"Haganezuka_san?"

Tanjiro:"Is he sharpning a sword ?"

Tecchin:"Yes he, is ever since he learned that you use sun breathing he got into the storage room and took the first breath users sword and started to sharpen it. You see some 400 hundred years ago our swordsmith found the dead body of the lengendary demon slayer yoriichi tsugikuni."

Giyu:"You are telling me he was defeted?"

Tecchin:"Yes but he was an old man in his 80's what can you except."

Tanjiro:"Who killed him?"

Tecchin:"We don't know his body was cut in half seemed like a samurai duel."

Tanjiro:"I see."

Haganezuka:"Ohhh What an amazing blade !?"

Tezzhin:"Of Course It is amazing it was made by the best swordsmith of that time."

Haganezuka:"JJJust a little more time and I will restore the katana to it's former glory."

Giyu:"How long has he doing this?"

Tecchin:"Ever since we learned there was a sun hashira it's been almost 4 month the blade was rusted so it should not take too long but because he was inexperienced he took it slow and he is hellbent on not leaving any imperfections on the sword."

Haganezuka:"It's done it's perfect durable,sharp,perfectly balanced weight! Now I just need to get Kamado Tanjiro here for testing the blade."

Tanjiro:"I am right here."

Haganezuka:"When did you arrived ? anyway test the blade right away."*Gives him the blade and sheath*

Tanjiro:"Hmm."*Takes sword in his hand*

"*Takes sword in his hand*

Tanjiro:"Feels perfect. Sun Breathing First Form:Dance."*produces a small wind presure *

Giyu:(The blade did not break I am pretty sure Tanjiro used all his might to swing the sword.)

Tanjiro:"It is perfect Haganezuka_san Thank You."

Giyu:"I want a sword just like that It is perfect for offence and defence."

Tecchin:"Yes we will make a sword for you too. But first enjoy the Hot spring."

Tanjiro:"Giyu_san I will take a bath at hotspring and go back to HQ I Have to descuss the plan for Hashira Training."

Giyu:"OK."

They both enjoy hot spring and tanjiro leaves and a day passes

Giyu:"My sword will complete by evening till then Guess I am all alone."

Kyojuro:"What are you talking about Tomioka_san? I am right here !"

Giyu:"When did you get here ?"

Kyojuro:"Haa haa I wanted to fix my sword so i also came to the village directly."

Giyu:"Hmmm Want to have a food contest?"

Rengoku:"Yeah"

At evening 

Gyokko:*laughing* "Soon the demon slayer corps won't have swords to fight us."

The END

Forgive me and tell me if there is some mistake.