𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

Start from the beginning

I must say, I was surprised on the arrival of your crow and letter. In fact, your crow is writing this for me now since I'm trapped in a metal box. Haha.

Everything is fine. I've got it under control, thank you.

All I'm going to do is listen, and wait.

I hope this letter isn't compromised.

Your amazing friend, Bumi.

Y/n left the tree that morning to Gaoling. She partially understood his intentions and decided not to question it.

It was night time when she was ambushed.

They didn't stand a chance.

Demons. Not surprising.

She unsheathed her katana and held it in front of her in a firm, trained grip before she disappeared in a blur.

She sliced her sword through the air to rid it of the demon blood and sheathed her sword slowly as she heard multiple heads thunk to the ground behind her.

She continued on her journey like nothing happened as the ashes of her foes float through the air.

Gaoling was just up ahead. If demons were roaming around the walls of Gaoling, it would be a problem.

She saw Gaoling in the distance and stretched out her senses. When she got to the walls of Gaoling, she would do a quick sweep for demons.

She broke through the forest edge, continuing across the narrow dirt path as Bohemian Rhapsody blasts in her ears. Queen isn't a native Japanese band, it's an English one. A language used in small towns and cities in Earth Kingdom.

She wasn't bad with the English language, but she wasn't fluent either. She knew Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Italian — which was used in the Fire country, but English was one of the hardest languages to learn.

There's six languages in total — Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Asian, Italian and English.

Spanish and Asian was native in the southern water tribe. Some of it anyway, they're slowly dying languages as the water tribe also speaks Japanese. The Northern Water tribe speaks Korean and Japanese.

English and French are used in the Earth Kingdom, but less than 0.1% of the earth kingdom speak French. About 25% of the earth Kingdom speak English and the rest is Japanese.

In the fire nation, Japanese and Italian is their native. Originally, only the fire nation spoke Japanese a couple hundred years ago before the war until it was taught to every single nation.

Due to every knowing Japanese, the countries developed their own languages and called them names. Since every other nation was making up languages, the fire nation created their other language, Italian.

It's hard to learn the other nations languages since they're very closed off, so they don't teach to outsiders very much. If you have the right tools to learn the language, then you could be recognised as someone from that nation or a friend.

Y/n's train of thought is cut off as she made it to the walls of Gaoling. The sun would rise in a few hours.

"Caw! Demon up ahead, Caw!" Michikatsu squawks quietly from the air ahead. She nods and starts running ahead, through the gates of Gaoling.