part 3

Guys I want introduce a new character .

Jasmine queen of witch nandini and abhimanyu's mother negative character her main aim to rule this world love nandini to core because Nandini has power like her want Nandini to be next witch queen but nandu don't know about her intension hate Abhi...

Jasmine queen of witch nandini and abhimanyu's mother negative character her main aim to rule this world love nandini to core because Nandini has power like her want Nandini to be next witch queen but nandu don't know about her intension hate Abhi because he was just like shivaay In this world she care about only one person and that was nandini and want a heir from nandini for her own benefit.

____________________________________

Nan:- really Manik I am so excited I am soon going to be a mom saying this she kissed Manik in his lips

Manik started crying more seeing her excitement and started cursing his fate .

Nan:- baby y are you crying it's not good our child she wiped his tears.

Nan:- baby did you had your breakfast Manik nodded his head has no

Nan:- what is this baby skipping breakfast is not good for your health jaan just wait a minute.saying this she went to kitchen and come with food and started feeding him.

Cabir abhimanyu shivaay and Mukti were looking them like a alien.

Shivaay:- Nandini what's happening here.

Nan:- hey oldie stop shouting can't you see I am busy in feeding my darling.

Nan:- come on baby let's go to our room this old man will never let us in peace.

Abhi:- Nandini he was our dad .

Nan:- he was your dad Abhi not mine and he never cared about my feeling .

Shivaay:- Nandini he shouted in anger.

Nan:- baby let's go to our room .

Cabir:- no he shouted in hurry.

Nan:- who are you man.

Cabir:- manik's best friend and love of his life he said dramatically looking at Manik.

Nan:- what is this Manik .

Man:- Nandini I can explain

Nan:- do you have such bad taste Manik look at him he was exactly looking like a ugly pig and I don't believe you Mr.joker my baby was not a gay because we had a streamy make out at that night and I was really impressed with his performance and skills she said line with shy .

Abhimanyu and shivaay were burning Manik with their eyes he felt embarrassed hearing her because she was speaking about their bedroom secret that to infornt of her brother and father.

Cab:- Manik darling am I looking like a pig .

Manik mentally cursed himself for having a friend like cabir here he was hell embrassed hearing Nandini but cabir was irritating him he want to kill him with his bare hands but controlled himself .

Man:- cabir shut up your mouth man I want to talk with her let's go to your room Nandini now he was irritated with their childishness.

Hearing Manik reply Nandini smirked looking at cabir and cabir made a bad face.

Cab:- y are you so interested in going with her Manik he said teasingly

Nandini rolled her eyes hearing his teasing Manik looked both of them with disbelief look

Nan:- Manik Baby don't waste your time in speaking with useless fellow.

Shivaay:- Nandini he again shouted her name in anger but our heroin and cabir were in their own Tom and Jerry world .

Distrubed by his voice both shouted at the same time.

Nan/ cab:- what is your problem dad/uncle and glared each other.

Manik again started crying hysterically seeing this duo.

Shivaay:- Nandini I want explanation.

Nandini:- dad how can I explain the process of getting pregnant that with my dad be a responsible person dad .you already very well know about that process na and you are not a teenager who was interested in knowing about sex life you are a 50 years old man so behave like a matured man and now I am promoted u has a grandfather so be responsible and take care of Manik.

Manik opened his mouth hearing Nandini's statement.

Cabir:- yeah uncle Nandini will be shy Manik Will explain everything clearly because he was a shameless person.

Nan:- for the first time I agree with you cabir he was shameless and naughty guy she said while doing hi-fi with cabir.

Others were looking at them like a alien Manik was hell angry on them because both of them spoiling his image infornt of abhimanyu and shivaay from the beginning.

Shivaay hold his heart hearing Nandini and cabir's talk

Shivaay:- Nandini I warned you that you should not have physical relationship with anyone now he asked in stern voice

Nan:- for your kind information I 27 years old dad I am also a normal girl who want a family for herself my friend and my own brother can have a happy family but why not me dad I also want a child who can call me mom u can't understand my loneliness dad because you are a man .

Shivaay:- Nandini I can understand your feeling.

Nan:- you can't dad this time she shouted in pain and frustration she was not that same sassy girl who fighted with cabir for silly reason now she was a broken girl who was fighting with loneliness.

Shivaay:- nandu think about Manik he may loose his life while giving birth to your child.

Nan:- mom will help me dad she promised me that she will save Manik I trust her.

Shivaay:- Nandini are you fool to trust her she just using you for her own goodness.

Nan:- I know mom will behave rudely with bhaiya but she was not a selfish person she was one who understand pain and suggested me to spend a night with Manik.

Shivaay:- what mohini was the one who choosed Manik he asked in shock.

Jasmine:- yes I was the one choosed Manik for Nandini shivaay they all heard a dangerous yet stern voice which made fear in everyone's eyes but shivaay started shivering hearing a same voice which he loved once upon a time

Seeing Jasmine nandini hugged her tightly Jasmine also hugged her with love and care Nandini was only person who Jasmine love and care truely in her life Jasmine break the hug and kissed nandu's cheeks and forehead with motherly love Abhi saw all this with yearning eyes he don't know why his mother never loved or cared about him .

____________________________________

Bye sweethearts ❤️❤️❤️

With love maha 💜💜💜