§ one §

aalayjah janai meshell 

15 years old

harlem, new york 

[ the reveal ]

-

AALAYJAH IS LITERALLY the definition of her for real . she's independent and doesn't let the opportunities and lifestyle she's been provided define her . she had her own car due to money she's gained from brand ambassador deals and her social media influence . she had her head on straight . wasn't ran through . talked with education . and was a sweetheart and didn't let her wealth make her treat others as less than . it's what made many girls envy her, but all the guys want her .

she's been living in New York for about a year now since she moved from texas after her fathers tragic passing . after losing him in the car accident her mother gained full custody and she's been with her ever since . gaining his life insurance helped her keep her job at the highest paying doctors office in harlem and maintain the lifestyle he provided for aalayjah .

she's currently attending west hall high in harlem and she's in the third quarter of her second semester of her sophomore year . so far she's maintained honor roll with her a & b average, a 2.8 gpa, and held her president spot of her skills usa club which is a program for law students in training . they get opportunities to go to trials, travel in court cases, and meet high paid lawyers .

aalayjah has always had a passion for law . she always found it right to fight for equality and justice but knowing the system she knew she would have to work to achieving such a goal . she wanted to help get guilty, cold hearted, ruthless, money hungry killers behind bars and free the wrongly convicted . she felt rotting your life away in prison for something you didn't do just wasn't right . 

as of now she was currently in her journal that she wrote in daily every morning to talk about her thoughts from the night before and what she expects from the day as it goes . then when night falls she writes in it venting about her day and checking off if it went as planned and if it didn't what she could've done to change that . it's a habit she's developed since her father passed and now she's actually sticking to it as a coping mechanism and sense of relief  .