She found her a spot on the front of the yacht, pulling her shorts off to reveal the bottom of her bathing suit, and she took a big shot of patron as Vonni connected his phone to the speaker.

"What that is?" Asia asked Ari as she pulled a bottle out of Herb's bag.

"Gin. Come on, bitch. See a shot, take a shot." Ari laughed, sticking her tongue out as she walked over to Asia with the bottle in her hand.

Asia laughed as Ari grabbed her face, holding the bottle of Gin in her face. "I take a shot of this and you take a shot of patron."

"Aight." Ari laughed, pouring a biggg shot in Asia's mouth, and she swallowed the liquor as she fought to not cough.

"ARI! Bitch, you want me to be leanin' off the damn yacht?! Come on, yo turn." Asia laughed as she grabbed her face, pouring a HUGE shot in her mouth.

After taking their rounds of shots, the yacht started to sail away from the dock, so Asia did a video. She also noticed that everyone else was doing the same.

__________ __________
asiareshontae

__________ __________asiareshontae

_____________
kingvonfrmdao

Pussy Power by Big Boogie began to play, compelling Treasure and Asia to start dancing, and they both grabbed the rail, twerking

Asia laid her chest on the rail, deepening the arch in her back as she threw her ass in a circle.

Don't wanna date you, just fuck you, give me a hour.
Thumb in that butt I stand up in it, she got louder.
Before I fuck you, hoe, don't touch me, hit the shower.
She put it on me had me moaning, had me howling.

"YEAH!" Jayda yelled as she pushed down on Asia's lower back to help her stay in the arch. "PUSSY SO PHAT, YOU CAN SEE IT FROM THE BACK, BITCH!"

"YES, LIL MAMA!" Ari yelled, rubbing Asia's ass until she got winded from twerking.

Pussy power, that lil' pussy power.

Jayda fell in AsiaMs arms, doing the dance to the song. Since Ari was behind her with her hands under her arms, she fell into her arms, doing the same dance.