"Here comes Black again with his wink.."

"Nice one James!"

"Black from Slytherin back at it again"

"McKinnon scores! maybe she'll score with Sirius tonight"

"Mr. Lupin!" Professor McGonagall scolded but couldn't help to crack a small smile while Marlene sat on her broomstick, blushing furiously.

"And....." Remus spoke, watching the seeker from the Gryffindor quidditch team, Phoebe Dawson, squint her eyes as she follows the little golden snitch.

Until Lucinda Talkalot, the captain for the Slytherin quidditch team, 'accidentally' bumped her broomstick against Phoebe's so that she'll lose her balance.

"Lucinda, you slut-faced toe rag!" Remus shouted, earning a glare from other professors, not expecting him to act like this.

"Sorry, professors" Remus whispered.

Phoebe got back her balance and searched for the snitch. She saw that Sirius Black's brother, Regulus, was now searching for the nasty little snitch. Luckily for her, she saw the snitch heading towards one of the hoops. Regulus noticed her moving so rushed towards her direction, his eyes focusing on the snitch.

"And Phoebe Dawson caught the snitch! 150 points for Gryffindor!" Remus exclaimed, jumping up and down from his seat as he shook McGonagall as she stood up to clap.

"Party at the Gryffindor common room at 7 pm" Remus announced, still happily smiling while talking with McGonagall.

Guess Remus has quite of an interest in quidditch after all.

"So, what about the prank?" Sirius smiled at Victoria, resting his arm on her shoulders. Victoria just looked at him with a slight of smirk on her face. "Just wait" Victoria spoke.

"Beer?" James spoke, handing Victoria a bottle which Remus, who was standing beside her, pushed the bottle away from Victoria gently. "Oh shush now, I'm almost of age" Victoria shot Remus a look as she took the beer from James and drank it in a matter of a second.

"Is it her first time drinking?" Remus asked his friend, Lily while looking at Victoria who was now dancing with a drunk Sirius.

"Nope, but maybe this will be her first time getting drunk and YOU will have to take care of her cause I have a lot to do with that one" Lily replied sighing, her eyes gazing at a drunk James Potter with a Slytherin tie on his head that he stole from Severus.

Remus was celebrating but was not in the mood for alcohol and so was Lily. They spent thirty-five minutes just eating and drinking some can of sodas.

"Look everyone, it's slutty-slut Marlene, flashing her titties out on James Potter" Verity's obnoxious voice called that made everyone's attention turned to her again, including Lily because of the mention of her boyfriend's name. She looked over at Marlene and James who was just having a normal, well kind of drunk conversation but nothing else.

Verity's voice made Marlene turn around, her eyes fuming in anger. "Real bold of you to call me a slut" She started, walking towards Verity. Now everyone was kind of quiet, waiting for Marlene or Verity to hit each other.

"Yeah it took some preparation" Verity answered, sarcastically. "Given the fact that you have slept with what? The whole boys in our year?" Marlene smirked. "What about it?" Verity rose her eyebrows, her posture stiffening.

"Very proud of having sex with anyone aren't you?" Marlene spoke, looking confident. "Given the fact that you lost your virginity to your cousin" Marlene added, smirking. "You bitch!" Verity shouted, raising her hand to slap Marlene.

Her hand threw Marlene's face to the side but that one little slap won't prevent Marlene to fight back.

"You skank!" Marlene screamed on the top of her lungs as she lunged at Verity, knocking the Ravenclaw out. "A thousand points for Gryffindor!" A voice spoke from the Hufflepuff side as everyone cheers. "That's my girl" Sirius smiled at Marlene, putting an arm around her.

After ten minutes of knocking out, Verity's eyes fluttered open. "What happened?" She whispered to her side, revealing Victoria with a drink in her hand. "Here, have some water" Victoria pressed her lips together before telling Verity what happened. "Well Marlene knocked you out, very loud bang on the floor" Victoria explained, leaving her sight and joining her friends.

"Hello my darling" Victoria smiled at Remus, clinging onto his arms while facing Lily. "Did you do it?" Sirius questioned Victoria. "Did what?"

Her words were interrupted by a scream coming from the other side of the common room. "Oh! yeah I did" Victoria giggled drunkenly. "What the fuck!" Verity exclaimed, her tongue inflamed and was very long. "Peter grab the camera" Remus ordered the blond boy. Peter immediately rushed towards his dormitory and grabbed his camera.

Peter never ran that fast in his life before just to grab his camera.

"Say cheese!" Peter chuckled while Lily, Marlene, and Victoria posed with Verity with her massive tongue. "Enjoy licking cocks" Lily winked as the Ravenclaw girl cries for help.