Finding out the Truth

Recap
[Ranboo POV.]
I start to pace, as it is the best way for me to calm down. She could have been hurt or worse.... Die!! I continue my pacing, as the thoughts keep coming.

[Dream POV.]
I could of lost her! " Why? Why did you kidnap Ran? What was the point?" I asked the two, wondering why my child was taken. "Umm... I-I..." Sapnap said, sounding unsure why. "You don't even know why you kidnapped Ran?! What is wrong with you!?" I shouted, partials floating around me. "Dream, you need to calm down. Your scaring Ranboo." I am? I don't want Ranboo to be scared of me... My magic partials disappear. "I'm sorry..." I said, very timidly.

[Ranboo POV.]
"I'm sorry..." Dream said, sounding very timid. I ran to mama and hugged him, "Mama! I will never be scared of you! It was just the partials I was scared of." I yelled, wanting mama to know I will never be scared of him... Only when he is angry, tho... "Enderling..." Mama whispered, close to crying. Dad came and took mama from me to hug him, to calm him down. "Can we go? We left Conner and Micheal alone." I asked, realizing that my brother and son were alone. "Don't worry, Tubs is watching them in the safe room, but we can leave."

[Sapnap POV.]
Tubs? Do they mean Tubbo? Did he... Did he give us away?! That... Bastard!!

240 words! :)