ch 2 : Luca

Alison dorm

Alison dorm

Alison's fit

Alison's fit

I had jazz in my room cause I wanted to talk to her about what other activities I should do, cause yea I have music but what else do I have. Ali, jazz said you are really talented I know you find whatever you're interested in and you'll take it on like a boss like me and track it's my passion, but I told myself if I would ever lose interest I would find something else that would be just equally as good as track. Thank you for the help jazz I'll take it into consideration I say as she walks out my room, but that's just the thing I say speaking to the audience in mind I didn't know what I was gonna do so I asked the one person Luka,
I knocked on lukas door the smell of weed and whatever drugs he had in there hit my nose hey um luka, I start off feeling a little nervous um I want to ask for some advice ask away he said well I need a club to join and having a hard time picking one so I thought you could help me? Well he starts what you are good at, well I'm good with music stuff but I'm also good with drawling and design so I don't know what box to put me in I say as I plopped on his bed as Luka sat next to me well maybe you shouldn't be in a box he says will looking deeply in eyes like he starts again looking away for a sec try to find something that works for all your good qualities you could join the fashion internships that me and Zoey are doing,  he said putting a hand on my shoulder um yeah I'll think about it I say looking at him Ali just do what's best for you he says as he leads me to the door I'll know whatever you'll pick you wil kill it he says leaning in towards me then turning his head to open his door and closing the door. Well didn't expect him to close the door on me but what Luka said really helped me and I think I know what I want to do I say smiling at myself.