𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹-𝗣𝗮𝗼𝗹𝗼.𝗕

Start from the beginning

Mariah was more than ready, she was actually happy this time. Paolo's family was happy to have her back; complaining that he needed someone to keep his head on straight.

but most importantly they were happy that he was getting married to the girl he would never shut up about.

So was Paolo, he was over the moon waiting for the days to past by. He couldn't wait to see Mariah in the beautiful dress she was talking so much about.

Paolo and Mariah wanted to do this really big. The wedding would be in Maui since it was a place the couple wanted to vist with each.

they would fly out the small amount of guest they had, and then after the wedding fly them back so they could continue with their honeymoon.

"You have everything?" Mariah asked, pulling her suitcase by the front door next to Paolos.

"More than ready, my beautiful bride." He smiled, looking her up and down. placing his hand in the small of her back and pulling her closer to him.

"I'm so excited, I'm going to be Mrs. Paolo Banchero!" She gushed, cupping his face in her hands.

"Mr, and Mrs. Banchero. I'm so hype for this." He smiled, kissing her lips. "Me too, but we gotta' go before we miss our flight." She laughed, as he let her go to jump around.

"Alright, I had to get that out real quick." He smiled, walking back over to her.

"Let's go get married!"

OMNISCIENT
4:58 PM

"I never told you this but, I really love you and Paolo together."Tamara spoke, pinning Mariah's hair up.

"Yeah?" she asked, Tamara nodded. "You seem happier when your with him, like you might not see it but your glowing." She smiled.

"No makeup, and your glowing. Your smile seems genuine this time. Your happy and I'm happy that you are" she smiled.

"I'm actually happy this time. I can't believe we're getting married in under an hour." She smiled, as her makeup artist started on her.

Mariah was happy, no tears the room filled with positive energy. She was extremely excited.

She and the love of her life were finally doing this.

"Its crazy because when y'all broke up, I was iffy because y'all were blindly in love. It shocked everyone when y'all did." She mumbled.