VI

Three Month Later 
Aged 15

Viserya had honestly been enjoying married life. She and Aemond had settled on Claw Isle. They were away from their parents, away from politics, and most importantly to Viserya, away from castles. Claw Island didn't have a castle. It was more like a large house.  It was big enough to have a dragon pit so Vhagar was always with Aemond. Aemond had chosen it as the place they would settle because he knew how his wife felt about the castles. They had always been a place of tragedy for her. He had kept his promise. She didn't have to give up on her training. He actually liked to train with her. They had explored the whole island. It wasn't large but they both enjoyed it.  They had both also celebrated their 15th name days. They celebrated with each other not really wanting to celebrate with anyone else. During their name day celebrations, they had confessed their feelings for each other. 

Viserya sat in the small greeting hall. She had been told by one of the guards to wait there because Aemond had a surprise for her. She waited, when suddenly arms were around her waist. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his. 
"Good morning, Serya," he said, kissing her cheek. 
"Good morning, husband." Aemond released her and she turned towards him. 
"I have a surprise for you."  He took her hand and led her towards the garden. When they got there, Viserya gasped. The garden had been decorated with candles. A table had been set up with a variety of fruits and cheeses. Aemond led her to a chair, pulling it out for her to sit in. Viserya smiled at him, sitting down. He then took his seat. They began eating and conversing. 
"I want you to know something, Viserya. I never want to lie or keep anything from you. I had ulterior motives with this marriage. It is true that I never wanted to marry whoever my mother wanted me to marry...It was because I only wanted to marry you. I have been in love with you for years. Ever since you helped me the day I lost my eye. You never looked at me any different afterwards either. If you don't feel the same I understand. I just want you to know my true feelings for you. I never want you to feel like I don't care. I love you." Viserya smiled at him as a tear fell down her cheek. 
"I Love you, Aemond. I always have as well. You were the reason I started smiling again after my father died, the reason I got into sword fighting. You are the only person who I could always count on to make me feel better when I was upset or lonely. " Aemond got up and placed a kiss on Viserya's lips. They left the meal and made their way upstairs. They spent the night together, showing each other how much they really loved each other. 

Viserya thought back to that night. She believed that was the night it happened. She had been feeling ill for about a week so she called for a maester. The maester had concluded that the princess was with child. She placed a hand on her stomach. She assumed she was about two months along.  She couldn't wait to tell Aemond. He was at Dragonstone with her parents. Aemond wanted to make peace with her family. He had no quarrel with his sister or her husband. He felt that it would be best if they got along. Viserya had wanted to go with him but Aemond wanted to do this himself. He was to return in two days. Viserya would have to wait to tell him that they would be parents. They had wanted to wait before having children. They were both still children themselves but that's how it was. Viserya told the maester to keep this a secret until her husband returned. She hoped he wouldn't tell the king. She also had some of the maids set up a room for the new royal. She spent the week Aemond was away practicing her sword fighting and helping prepare the nursery. 

Viserya greeted Aemond as he entered the greeting hall. Aemond smiled when he saw his wife. She looked beautiful as always. She was glowing. He walked over to her, wrapping her in a hug. He pulled back and placed a kiss on her lips. Viserya kissed him back, her hands finding his hair. Aemond deepened the kiss. A moment later, they pulled apart. Aemond picked her up, a giggle leaving the princesses lips. He carried her to there chambers and spent the evening together.

Viserya had her head on Aemomd's chest. One of Aemonds hands was playing with Viseryas hair. His other hand was intertwined with hers.
"Aemond? I have news." She said looking up at him.
"Oh?" His gaze met hers. Viserya bit her lip.
"I'm with child." Aemond's gaze never left Viserya's. He released her hand, moving his to her stomach.
"Our little dragon." Viserya placed her hand on top of his. They soon fell asleep, dreaming of the future royal child. One that would hopefully nullify the hatred between their parents.

(AN. Hey yall sorry this chapter is short. It's just a filler chapter. Thanks for reading.-SB)