Forget Me

Dad and David left me when I was only eight years old.

I held on to Mo's night gown as her arms squeezed me to her stomach. My left cheek was warm. Mo dragged me around as she followed my dad around the house as he packed his things.

"Mason why are you doing this?!", Her voice boomed over my head, making me winch every time she yelled. My dad kept quiet, running his fingers through his black hair as he stuffed his belongings in a huge duffle bag. His room was in tatters.

"Anna wouldn't want you to do this!"

My dad snapped his blue eyes to Mo.

"Don't Mo, just please don't", Dad's voice cracked. This wasn't like him, being all heart broken, my dad was tough. But Mommy was dead. She died when a rough attacked the pack a week ago.Since my dad was the alpha of the pack, he thought it was his fault mommy died. He didn't protect her, his own mate. Dad hadn't come out of his room until tonight. I was awoken to Mo's yelling. She quickly took me to her side and here I am now, looking at my dad as he was preparing to leave me. David then came in, a backpack over his shoulder.

"I'm done", he said simply as he sat on my dad's bed. Dad just nodded.

"Mason, honey, I know this hard for you but you can't just leave your baby girl like this!"

I buried my cheek harder into Mo's side.

Dad threw his clothes hard into his bag before turning towards us for the first time that night.

"I can't Mo! I can't! She looks just like Anna!",Dad yelled.

"That's not her fault and you know it Mason!", Mo fired back.

Dad just growled, punching the wall. I whimpered in fear as I squeezed my eyes shut. I didn't like it when my Dad's wolf surfaced.

"Mason stop, you're scaring her!",Mo hissed at him, covering my ears. I still had my eyes closed.

"Elizabeth look at me."

My eyes snapped open as my father kneeled in front of me.

"Baby girl David and I are leaving.The pack to, we're relocating. Mo will stay with you.", His voice was lifeless as he stared into my brown eyes.

My bottom lip trembled as I let go of Mo and hugged dad's neck tight. Dad gasped in shock but he didn't hug me back, he just lightly pushed me away. Tears started to fall, a little sob escaping my lips.

"Don't go Daddy.", I said.

He ignored me, looking back at my brother as he stood up.

"David come say goodbye to your sister.""

David walked to me and hugged me. I cried into his chest as I hugged him back. Being only ten, he was a giant compared to me.

"I'm sorry Lizzy", he whispered in my hair.

To soon, he let go.

Dad and him walked to the front door with me running after them.

"Don't go!", I screamed as they climbed into Dad's car.

"DADDY PLEASE COME BACK!", I was screaming bloody murder as the car backed up the drive way and drove away.

Mo hugged me to her chest, rubbing my back.

"Shh baby girl, Shh."

But I couldn't.

I just cried and cried.

It was my fault they left.

All my fault.

Authors note: this is my first story. Please review! Sorry for spelling/punctuation errors.

-Call Me Miss Brightside

Forget MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara