┊͙✧˖*°࿐ chapter two ┊͙✧˖*°࿐

Start from the beginning

It's not long until the boys start bickering while Pandora looks for parrots which makes her groan. "Please stop," she slaps a hand their way, not even focusing on them.

"Shouldn't you be looking for London?" Cody turns to Pandora who shrugs, "Eh,"

"Why are you arguing?" Pandora puts down her binoculars as she buys herself an ice cream cone. She buys them each one too. "He wants Bailey but I want her," Zack pushes Cody aside.

"You do remember she's a person and not just a thing that you can own," Zack scoffs at her words and she pushes him into Cody. "I'm gonna look for London," Cody wanders off and Zack leads Pandora into a candy store.

They're in there for what feels like hours and he convinces her to buy him everything his heart desires. The two sit down and look for Bailey and Woody but not even Cody is in sight.

"Oh my God! I've been searching everywhere, I ran the perimeters of the entire island but I haven't found any of them!" Cody runs back to them and Pandora hands him a bottle of water.

"We checked the candy store, they weren't there," Zack eats his cotton candy and Cody threatens to hit them both and Pandora threatens him with her lawyers.

"This is good candy," Pandora smiles when a pig squeals nearby. "Quite pig, we're trying to think here!" Zack yells over at the pig when Cody gasps. "I saw this pig with Bailey!" They run to the pig and Pandora leans over and pets it.

"I think he's trying to tell us something," Cody speaks up.

"He just wants my cotton candy! Find your own rich girl to buy you cotton candy," Zack turns away from the pig and Pandora scoffs. "No," the pig squeals. "London, Bailey, Moseby and Woody are in prison," she frowns and Zack gasps, pulling away.

"You speak pig Latin!"

"No, she read it on this paper," Cody picks the paper off and tosses it at Zack. Before either of them can say anything, the ship horns in the background.

"Okay, we need to hurry up. Take this," Cody grabs Zack's cotton candy. "Now take us to Bailey," the pig runs and the teens run after it.

They find the prison and Pandora gets onto Zack's back. "Sup," she knocks on the bars and the group inside gasps. "We're being rescued!" Bailey shouts.

"No," London pouts when she sees Pandora.

"How did you get up here?" Pandora asks when Mr. Moseby sticks his face through the bars. "I'm standing on Woody," Pandora laughs.

"You have to break us out of here, did you bring something?" Mr. Moseby asks and Pandora turns to Zack who shakes his head. "Get me out of here! I haven't changed my outfit in five hours," London yells and Pandora rolls her eyes.

"Shut it," Pandora grabs the bars and they wiggle a little. "Zack, hand me a rock," she turns and Zack is standing in front of the police officer. "Cody run!"

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

"What part of rescuering do you not understand?" London asks when Zack, Cody and Pandora join them in jail.

"Seeing that you just made it up, all of it," Pandora sits down on the creaky bench and London pushes her off it before sitting down. "God, I hate you,"

"Zack, whenever I pictured us in prison," Cody turns to his brother. "I always pictured myself on the other side of the bars saying take the plea deal!" Wow, Cody won't let Zack rest even in jail.

The foghorn blows again and the teens all collectively fake sobs and Mr. Moseby calls out to police officer who also happens to be the jazz instructor. "If Tipton industries offers to pay for all the trees the cut down, will you let us go?" Mr. Moseby asks.

"That's what your father did, I know if someone came to Kettlecorn and took all our-" Bailey is halfway through her sentence when Pandora pushes her back. "And the office of the vice president will help too,"

"Vice president of the United States?!"

"Canada,"

"Boo," the man says and walks away. "What the fudge sticks?" Pandora whispers and Zack laughs to himself. "I keep forgetting you're Canadian," she turns to him and he holds his hands up in surrender. "I love Canada!"

"Oh my God, we're gonna die in here," Bailey whispers to herself and both Zack and Cody offer to comfort her. Bailey moves back and sits down next to London. Pandora sits down next to them when the pig runs in.

Bailey tells him to get the keys and London asks for coffee and Pandora wants a pizza. The pig runs to get it before throwing it at Bailey who unlocks it. "We have five minutes to get back to the ship!" Cody screams and the group starts running before Pandora stops. "My mother will pay for this!"

"My father will pay too!" London yells at the police officer before Cody yells at them to hurry. "We love Parrot Island!"

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

When they get back to the ship, London gets grounded and Pandora laughs in her face. "Okay, you can stop cackling in my face now," London looks up from her beach chair but Pandora laughs again.

"Panda! Go long!" Zack shouts, throwing his football when it hits Pandora and she falls onto London. The girls groan and Zack runs away like he always does. "My organs," London groans.

"Sorry," Pandora pulls away from London, her hand pressed to the beach chair and pressing London's shirt down.

She pulls away as her hair falls into London's face, blocking her from the sun. The sun rays shining around Pandora's hair and making it glow golden in the light.

"It's... fine," London just stares at Pandora who gives her a tight smile before pushing her off the chair. "Ha, you fell,"