remember me..

(This idea was from coco and my role play!) TanQR

TanQR.

One day I was coming back from the magic forrest but there was gates I couldn't go back home I couldn't see kreeky, Sabrina, DJ, MiniBloxa, MiniToon, Russo, PinkLeaf, or anyone anymore I was stuck in the forest stupid gates!.. Overwhelmed tears came through my eyes I sat down next to a tree with red roses,blue flowers and some Dantilions I opened up my backpack seeing two papers one note and one blank paper. I took out the note and it said.

From:RB Battles

Hello TanQR be careful on your journey I hope you come back safe and sound before you forget your true self under this note there is pictures of you and with us hopefully you come back.
Dear TanQR..

That handwriting.. Was from kreek I started crying harder inside of my mask my wavey long blue ish cyan hair was softer. I picked up my guitar and sang.

"Remember me through I have to say goodbye, remember me. don't let make you cry or for even if I'm far way I hold you in my heart. I sing a secret song to you Each night we are apart. Remember me though I have to travel far. Remember me each you hear a sad guitar know that I'm with you the only way I can be. Until your in my arms again.. Remember me.."
I kept sniffing and crying and wrote it on my note and saying my last words to them.. I hold the note in the sky and let it go in the wind. I hope the wind taken the note to them. I picked up my stuff and kept singing until I saw a person with long pink hair who had a long cape with a axe, a scar on the left eye and white shirt with blood.
He looked at me and smiled and walked up to me. I sat down next to a dead tree with flowers, so he sat next to me and started sing with me. We was bonding with techno blade for a long time and many years we became the bestest of friends we was unseparable and we had a pet cat and bunny on our journey and the night sky with the blue stars was beautiful it reminds me of the RB battles I hope they didn't forget me or worse.
But I have technoblade the blood God.

6/9/23