Charles&Diana Demi

Charles began to prepare himself for the coming Night. It was their Wedding day and he has absolutly no desire for fight with Diana again. They hadn't still calmed down from her last one and he wanted to get the sex over with as soon as possible. He has planned one every Weddingday at least to sleep with her to filling thair marital duties and maybe hopefully one day for a daughter. Although he's starting to think it's just a wishful thinking and went signed to his bedroom knowing Diana was there right know for setting ready in his bathroom for the Night.

which to his surprise was not the case. When he saw his young Wife in easy Robe sitting on the bed with her head bored and starred at him with big eyes but with a slowly coming shy smile at her lips,

"I thought, you were getting ready in the bathroom?" he ask and saw her look away embarrassment from him and played nervously with her engagement ring.

"I thought...that once we might not sleep together today...?" she offered him shyly as an answer and shes standly slipped away from her husband which makes him more angry.

"And why not?"

"maybe...just maybe can we cuddling together...?" did Diana offered him getting more and more anxious knowing theat shes starting to annoying him, the last thing she wanted was to start a fight on their day

"You know cuddling its just for kids and were. I Hope that you finally see it that were are two adults?" start for making his point clearly hes beginning to kissing her Neck but Diana starts shied away from him and clenched her hand in the Cover.

"just one time" she softly pleaded

"I have more important things to do how with you to cuddling, Diana!" grumbled Charles as answer. While he got up and put his clothes on and walking back to his office and left a crying Diana allone who is hitting angry the pillow as herself and ran so fast she can back in her Room.

Meanwhile Charles Sitting in his office and looked at a Picture of Camilla "I miss you, Darling" murmured he softly and tried to ignore the guilty that was slowly rising in him. It was still their Day and Diana had only a simple request for him.

"maybe I shouldn't have reacted her so harshly" spoke Charles to himself and decided to apologize to his wife and slowly walked on the door and entered however, quickly dodged when a pillow came flying in his direction

"Go!" hissed Diana with a stifled whimper and looked at thim with red eyes from crying but looked quickly back at the TV and continued watch Cinderella.

Charles chose to shillfully ignore her words and reverently walked a little closer to her. Stepping away from his clothings and laid carefully down nect to her and insecure slightly put an Arm around her too narrow waist.

"I didn't want to starting an argument with you on our Day, Di" he pleaded softly and breathed a sigh of relief as she began to move closer to him and continued to speak slowly in the crock on her Neck. "I hate it when we do this even more on our Day together" He trief to ignore the risin shame while thinking about her innocent words 'if we could cuddling together' and slowly pulled her closer so that her hair led his nose.

and he could breathe her Natural scent which he admittedly instinctively beg an to snuggle up to him and he tenderly covered them both lay in bed with her tightly embraced and started finishing watching Cinderella and stole a little kiss from her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not really good at grammar I hope but it's still readable and I hope I understood the topic correctly and didn't write anything wrong about it if anyone is interested please write some info about it I'd love to hear it. I find demisexuality very interesting 💖Happy Pride Month ✨💖