*✧・゚: *✧・゚chapter one *✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Start from the beginning

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Attention students! Classroom time will begin in five minutes!

Pandora zips up her black tennis skirt, tugging a white Nirvana t-shirt over it and pairing it with a pair of converse when she opens her door and London sticks her head out of her own room.

"Hey invisible voice! Five minutes does not work for me!" London yells into the sky and Pandora just stares before walking to class.

When London finally gets to class, she's fighting with the teacher who's currently showing them one of the marine biology labs. "Which my daddy paid for!" London exclaims and she nearly deafens Pandora.

"Shut up!" Pandora shrieks back as everyone else heads to the new class while they look at the octopus. "Did you know they can open jars?" One of the guys, Bailey, brings up as Pandora looks into the glass. She taps it when she notices Zack and Woody are struggling to open a jar.

"We wanna feed the octopus," Woody says as he heads over to them, he smiles as he reaches his hand into the water. "They're very delicate, that doesn't seem like a good idea," he ignores her warning and takes the octopus from the tank.

It sprays him with ink and he screams.

He throws it to Pandora and it sprays her white t-shirt.

She screams and throws it to Cody.

He throws it to Bailey.

Bailey throws it out of the window.

"Oh my God! Push Cody out there!" Pandora pushes Cody to the window and they all help him out. "I can't grab ahold of it, the seagulls are pecking at me!" Cody screams but they hoist him up higher.

"Don't let them hurt it!" Bailey shouts.

"Yeah, I'll just let them poke my eyes out!" Cody screams back. "Oh wait, I got it! Pull me back!" They pull on his legs but he's pants just come off.

"Cute care bears underwear," Pandora pulls him out and he puts the octopus in the tank when Ms. Tutweiller and the rest of the class walk back in. "What the hell?" She asks, looking at the ink covered teens. "Oopsie."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"I can't believe you ruined my daddy's lab thing!" London yells as she heads into the game room with Pandora. She started following the girl after they left their room.

"I'm sure he can buy another one," Pandora comments when Cody hands her a video game gun. "Don't fight each other, fight the zombies!" He points at the zombie game him and the guys are playing.

"This doesn't mean we're friends," London stands next to Pandora. "I wouldn't dream of it,"

The game is actually more fun than they expected and when they remove their headsets, an alarm is blazing through the air. "I'm too young to die!" Is Pandora first thought.

"Three alarms means the boat is going down!" Cody starts shaking Zack before Bailey slaps him. He turns to a still screamimg Pandora who shakes her head. "I'm good,"

"Let's go, we don't have time!" Zack runs for the door with the rest, except London on his heel. "Someone grab London!" He shouts and Pandora grabs London's arm. Zack hands them life vests which they all put on.

"This clashes with my outfit!" London whines as Pandora tightens it for her. "Zip it or I'm throwing you into the ocean!"

"I don't wanna die!" London screams back as Cody points to where they have to go. All of them run out the door and fall into hot water.

They're all desperate to come up for air when Pandora stands up. "Why is the ocean warm?" London screams. "Because it's a hot tub," Pandora flicks the girl on her forehead as the rest realise they're still on deck and the ship is definitely not going down.

"Bailey, here's your hat," Pandora fishes it out of the water as she turns over to see Bailey's long wet hair. "You're a boy with really long hair!" London calls out and Pandora shrugs.

Turns out she's wrong and Bailey is a girl, who desperately wants to excape her farm life and go into the world but all the girls cabins were full. "Mine's not! I live alone!" London sings songly as they all turn to her.

"That's so nice of you to share your room with Bailey," Mr. Moseby smiles and Pandora snickers under her breath. "I didn't!" London protests.

"I can't live with a stranger! She could kill me at night!" London calls and Mr. Moseby turns to Ms. Tutweiller. "She's right, they don't really know each other," Ms. Tutweiller agrees before her gaze falls onto Pandora.

"Bailey can room with Mandy and you can room with London! You two have history, or herstory!" Ms. Tutweiller laughs at her own joke which is more pathetic than it sounds. "No!" London screams as she falls onto her knees. "Ha, you fell,"