Hum saath hai❣️

Imlie has packed everything,next morning she went out from home to go to pagdandiya but she refused to take car when Aryan asked him..

She is going to take bus, Their is no place inside so she went to upper bus reaching on stairs ,her leg got slipped from the above stair..

Strong pair of hands hold her from back and pushed lightly towards,a tear drop fall from her eyes and fall on the face of a person who is holding her..

She sees and it's Aryan ,she got shocked..

"Yha kaa karat ho tum?"

"Tumhara dhyan rkh ra hu..."

He said and next minute they both sat facing opposite to each other with back touching with each other.

"Aryan tum kaahe aaye ho yha" She asked without facing him.

"Muje Amma se milna hai na,apni saasu maa se mile hue bohot time ho gya hai muje" He replied.

"Hufff" She huffed knowing his lie.

They sees each other..

"Dekho" Before she can say he take out the bottle of water from his pocket and lightly hit on her head.

"Hmka nhi chaiye" She said closing her eyes.

"Peelo ,chillate chillate gala sukh gya hoga " He said while smirking.

She drank a little as he opened the bottle and put in her mouth.

"Dekho ar.." Again she tried to say something but this time he took out packet of biscuit cum chocolate and put infront of her.

" Again she tried to say something but this time he took out packet of biscuit cum chocolate and put infront of her

"Nhi khana" She said.

"Khalo ...mujse ladne ke liye takat chaiye hogi na" He said and winked.

She supress her lips and sees in another direction..

.........................................................

After reasonable time,they reached pagdandiya,they met meethi.

They were chitchatting when they listened voices from outside, people shouting,they goes outside,some terrorists are there with guns,village people are standing scared..

"Haat upar,chlo vha koi hoshiyari nhi,chlo" two of the terrorist put gun on their heads and took them outside towards crowd of village people.

"Kaun ho tum log,kya chaiye ri tumko" Imlie asked while shouting.

"Aey ladki awaj neeche,vrna abhi thok duga" Terrorist press gun more into her head.

"Imlie shant rho" Aryan said.

"Oo bey smjha apni biwi ko" Terrorist said.

"Ji sorry,pr y toh bataiye ki apne aise hme kyu pkda hai" Aryan asked.

"Hm jise dhundh rhe hai vo isi gao ke kisi gher mein chupa hai,kisne chapaya hai usey bolo" Terrorist asked.

"Tune chapaya hai na...bol kha hai vo " Terrorist drags a lady by her hairs.

"Muje choro....chordo" lady requested while crying.

Aryan holds the gun which is on imlie head and punch that going,while others also came, imlie and Aryan both started beating.

But the goon shoot that lady,all paused ,All runs Aryan beat thw main goon and imlie goes to that lady.

"Aankhen khuli rkhiye,hm abhi aaspatal lekr chlte hai" Imlie said patting cheek of the lady.

"Kamla uth ...kamla" Meethi tries.

Aryan too came and also calls the local police.

"Imlie hospital lekr chle hai " Aryan said on which imlie nods,they are going to pick her when lady make them stop

"Rukiye Mai ...Mai janti hu...Mai nhi Bach...Bach pa...paugi..ap bs meri beti ko sambhal lijiyega" She said while joining hands.

"Aa..." Imlie is going to say something when someone voice came.

"Amma " Little girl shouted.

Imlie,Aryan sees her a girl with,hairs tied

"Ee kamla ki beti hai,mithu" Meethi told.

-------------

Scene ends!!
Sorry for so delay in this story..