ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 70 { I ᒪOᐯE YOᑌ} ❤️‍🔥

Hey y'all, I moved the bloopers of ts2 to a new book where I'll put all the one shots, all the mini films and other prices in. Just because this one is getting long and so that we can group thi vs a little better.

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The heat is intense, harsh and overpowering. We scramble, clawing at the bits of debris bellow us, trying to get away, from out doom.

All I can hear is the panicked breathing of my friends, are they whimper, scared and tired, trying their hardest to pull themselves out of this situation.

As I'm crawling, Rex slides past, crying out .

Woody goes after him, trying to clutch his arm "Rex!"

"Careful! Careful!" I try to grab Woody's arm who's slipped now too, pulling me with him.

The furnace is so hot and angry, along with the burning debris, I feel as though it's quickly searing our hope away too.

"Alright, okay. Y/n, come on, we have to get everyone out of here" Woody pants out, pulling him up slightly to continue crawling.

I reply with a hum. It's hard to breath and stay calm, and I feel that I need to in order to keep the others calm. Or as calm as possible. Woody and I have to get everyone to safety. Back home to Andy, all in one piece.

"Buzz! What do we do?" Jessie's voice cries out.

Looking up, over to the pair I watch as he silently scopes her tense hand up into his own delicately.

The look in Jessie's eyes is of disbelief, absolute heartache before her eyebrows drop and she turns to Bullseye.

Jessie places her hand of one of Bullseyes panicked hooves. His movement instantly calming him down.

'No..No!'

Shoving my head back down, once again solely focused on climbing out of here I igorning what is happening in front of me.

This isn't how it ends, I will not settle. I have worked to hard, my friends have pushed on to much for this to end.

Buzz places a hand on my shoulder, and I look up at him, dreading what I'll see. The look in his eyes destroys me. He knows, and he knows that I know, yet won't give in. We have been through so much together. He's gotten me through so much, someone to turn to, someone to support me, someone who would fight and push on beside me. And here we are.

I look to my left, the Sheriff still fighting.

"Woody" I whisper.

He raises his head, the fire's heat reflecting in his eyes.

He looks at me, and then over to Buzz.

Buzz reaches out, and we clutch each others forearms.

I see the realisation hit Woody. There really is no way out. The two share a grim look. Before Woody turns to me.

It's now my turn to reach out to him for the last time. His grip on my hand is tight as he pulls himself to me, wrapping his whole arm around my body. Opens his other arm and grabs Slinky's free paw.

Now we all wait, together, hand in hand.

The fire to terrorising, fuming, growing larger and more intense every inch we grow closer to it. This really is it.

Woody meets my eyes, he looks as though he's battling his own him, regret flashing through his eyes and sorrow.

He hold me so tight. Dropping his forehead to him, eyes tight shut. Following his actions I close my own, the burning feeling of need to break down threatening as my eyes well.

And that's when he speaks.

"I'm sorry my deputy"

Nothing on this earth has ever mattered more. Nothing has ever made me this heartbroken. Nothing has ever tore me apart more than the love I feel right now. And nothing has hurt more than the fact that it's because it's the end.

I hear him utter out to me.

"I love you".

"I love you my Sheriff".

As we embrace each other, trying to ease the emotion pain of what we have built up, which we've tried to protect as it all comes crashing down. Together.

An intense light shines above us, is this what the end is like? Looking about us Woody and I, see a shape within the blue smog.

when a blue light shines down on them. A claw rushes down and grabs a hunk of rubbish, pulling us up and to safety from the fire.

An instant rush of cool air graces us as the metal pulls us away from the fire.

We soar upwards and jolt when we are stopped in-front of a window. The 3 aliens sit there. I didn't realises that miracles were real.

"The claaaaaaaaaw!"

The claw moves again as they wave as the guide us away.

Woody looks away from the roaring fire and smiles at me, letting go a breath of relief. I let myself drop into his chest, hugging him tightly. This time, not out of fear, or pain, or heartache, but out of happiness, relief and love.

It's going to be ok.

The claw lowers into a docking station, where the claw opens and drops the remaining churned up rubbish, as we all gently slide down.

Sighs and groans sound around of tiredness and rush of emotions, recovering from the fear we had just moment before.

When the rubbish settles, Woody and I's grips of each other soften. Letting myself relax I lay backwards, dramatically sighing. Woody cracks a smile at me.

Off to the side I hear Mr potato head comment "You know all that bad stuff I said about Andy's attic? I take it all back."

Slinky agrees with him "You're darn tootin'."

Hamm sides as well "You said it."

Looking around doing a head count, my eyes land on the space ranger and little miss cowgirl.

They sit up together, their hands still intertwined.

I tap Woody's side, getting his attention to the 2. We share a knowing smirk, as the love birds gaze at each other.

"Oh, darling. You were so brave." Mrs potato head praises her husband as the aliens show up "You saved our lives."

"And we are eternally grateful, My boys!" Mr. Potato Head comments, picking up the aliens and hugging them tightly.

"Daddy!"

Hamm questions looking around "Hey, where's that furball Lotso?"

Slinky walks out of the the churned up trash "Yeah. I'd like to loosen his stitchin'."

I help Rex up and put as Woody dusts himself off, looking out at the now appearing day light, the real deal this time.

"Forget it, guys. He's not worth it."

WOW OK.

I'm not excited for Toy Story 4, I haven't planned it out in my head for years like I have with the other 3. But it's ok because I'd got the mini movies to do inbeteeen :)

Did y'all hear they are making another?? I real low don't know what to expect but I'm excited :)

Please feel free to vote and comment as it really helps my book! ❤️

Words: 1100