CHAPTER-14

"Namjoon... This Hobi boy has a problem... I don't know what it is... His brother refused to accept it… he left without listening to anyone... What's the rush? Let Yoongi and Namjoon come. Her brother begged him. He left without telling me where they were going.

He gave me a  letter while crying and asked me to give it to Yoongi sir and Namjoon. The woman ran inside and brought an envelope and held it out.

"Dear Yoongi,

When you get this letter... I will be away from you. You belong to Jack.. Can we live with that man's curse? Even if I live like that, I can live in peace

My mind is killing me. No matter how many times you tell me that my accident happened... you refuse to accept it. That's why I'm not going to say this. No need to feel guilty about me. I am not suitable for you! If you marry me you will be disgraced in society. I went to Dr.Mina and cleaned myself up. Reality! If you want, go to her once and know the truth.

If you have true love for me... you should marry Jack. I am praying with hope that you will fulfill my wish. You will do it!

You are angry with me for destroying your child! I don't know any other way! Please forgive me!

Namjoon doesn't feel sorry for me. If You guys are looking for me... I will become a dead body after knowing it. This is real!

Don't tell Jack that you suffered because of the doctor's false information... or what happened to me... or the result... These are things that should be forgotten. Be normal. Don't be sad. I repeat. I am not suitable for you! The day is coming! Only one disappointment. The expenses you have incurred for my brother... I am leaving as an unpayable debt.

Yoongi sir... I have a small wish.
I just want to give one kiss on your cheeks
Do I have permission?"

Thus,
Hoseok

As if he had written while crying, the tears were dry here and there. Yoongi felt as if he had hit a rock.

Where did Yoongi look for Hobi?

Yoongi also made his heart iron and agreed to the marriage. Yoongi's parents refrained this time. Family AstrologyThey went to the hall.

Aurobindo hated marriage. He is inside. Unbeknownst to the parents, they were inexplicably happy.

They even wondered what Dal was, and the school building was growing apart from the water.

Yoong's ruined mind could not control the wailing of Hobi…

"I don't like the office without you. This world without you... No! I don't like to live. Do you hear my laments, Hobi? Marriage is coming.. Do you remember more? Is this for good or bad? The mind that was so calm is waking up."

Hobi... Fire never understood me! what are you like

When Yoongi and his father were about to leave for office, Namjoon ran to them "Yoongi…  my sister admitted to Dr. Jaya, There is no way the baby will be born normally.I'm afraid. Please come with me"

'We can take care of all this work later. Go with him"Father sent. “Do you remember Dr. Jaya? Namjoon asked.

“How can I forget? She is a sinner that killed my baby!" He was in agony.

"Hello.. everything is normalized without any difficulty…" Dr said to namjoon…

" What is this? Surprise upon surprise, your husband has come... Now he has gone by himself. He told me that you went to America?"Dr Mina Asked.

"Doctor, please...?" Yoongi panicked.
"She said,You...even forgave them for the child growing in their womb, Hobi said happily"

"Doctor, tell me some details. I was in a hurry"
A surprise for Dr.Mina. He started to panic.

"Hobi came here the day after I told you to check up on your husband and become a father."

Flashback

Hobi said "Doctor, I need a favor!"

''Father- in- law and mother- in- law are asking me to put an end to this, they thought it's unfortunate because of the time this child was born. My husband could not deny it either. He also says no to this. Do I want this child? Is it unfair to their superstition? My child should not be a victim. That's why If my husband comes to you and asks about this baby, you should tell that you abort the baby."Hobi said to the doctor

"What... what…? How long can you hide? One day the truth will come out then what will you do?"Doctor panicked.

“I will manage somehow!!. please… if my husband came and asked I want you to tell that you have cleaned up"Hobi said while crying

"I don't know if you're good... I don't want to destroy your child. I'll help you…"Dr Mina agreed.

Present

Dr, do you know where he went? Please…” Yoongi pleaded.

"Yes, He said his relatives have been in Gwangju since he was born there. I asked him where he was going. He replied that he was going to the railway station. If you go fast to the railway station, you can catch him." Dr Mina said.

“Yoongi, I want my Hobi. Without him… I would die to see him this time…"Yoongi said

" Hey… Yoongi what??."Namjoon panicked

"Go fast... please"Yoongi pleaded.

___________________________________________

Is he even real😳😘❣️