Even though he has been doing this for over a month now.

When he finds an instant frozen meal, without any hesitation, he shoves it into the microwave. Then he takes off his top and throws it into a basket, planning to take a shower to freshen himself up before eating his... whatever meal it is. But then his phone rings from somewhere under the pillow before he can even get the chance to take off his pants, he drags himself to the sound.

"Another rant about a fight with your hubby for sure..."

Sky might seem bored, but he actually lets out a faint smile as he thinks his best friend, Warren, who used to call every day, whining about how he could not get any girls, but now that he has a boyfriend (Yes, you read that right!), he only calls when he needs advice, and it can only be Warren who calls this early in the morning.

Architecture students do not like to wake up early, and that includes term breaks.

However, the 10-digit number that is appearing on his phone screen makes him tie his eyebrows.

It could not be one of his friends, but Sky does not want to hang up the phone because, as mentioned before, he is in the class committee, and sometimes there are calls from the professors, the university staff members, or upper-year students who he has never talked to asking about an activity, and around this time of the year, it can be nothing but the freshmen's initiation.

In a few weeks' time, Sky will become a sophomore, and he has been fortunate enough that another classmate of his, Zig, has volunteered to be the class representative. Hopefully, when he becomes a junior, someone will volunteer like this, since freshmen are the ones responsible for everything regarding the freshmen's initiation and Sky prefers doing piles of paperwork to clowning around in front of the freshmen. Frankly speaking, he just cannot do that.

He is reserved, likes to keep things to himself and does not get into trouble with anyone, so a person who does not like to get into trouble with anyone like him answers the call immediately.

"Hello?"

[...]

The other end is in complete silence, so he has to go on.

"Hello? Can you hear me?"

[Crystal clear.]

The listener ties his eyebrows, feeling all confused by the teasing voice, but that still does not ring any bells. It can be said that he has completely forgotten.

"Who's calling?"

[And who's asking?]

He's getting on my nerves!

Sky slightly narrows his eyes, sensing that the other end of the line is messing with him, but he still really does not recognize the voice. If it turns out to be one of the upper-year students who likes to teasers younger students and he says something bad back, it will just cause nothing but trouble. A boy of peace like him can only sigh and talk formally.

"This is Sky speaking."

[What a cute name.]

"If this is all you have to say, I'm hanging up right now."

[You're hot-headed, aren't you?]

No matter how patient he is, this just ticks him off.

"Yes, I am hot-headed, so I'm hanging up."

[Is anything else hot too?]

This is a pervert.