Chapter 2

Daya rewraps the shawl around the girl making sure she left everything was with her as she lays her carefully on the couch to not wake her up

Daya rewraps the shawl around the girl making sure she left everything was with her as she lays her carefully on the couch to not wake her up. Quickly kissing her head feeling the tears burn her eyes. Quickly wiping them away telling herself this was the right choice and it was better this way.

Opening the door taking one last look trying to remember every feature of the girl. Ignoring the part of her told her to go back and take the child and just keep running but lost to the other part that told her she couldn't do that to the child that the she deserved better.

Sighing she walks out out the door making her way down the hall and down the stairs. Pushing her way through the sea of people looking around to avoid the couple. Stopping as she see the them make their way towards her. She quickly ducks behind a group of people as they walk pass and peering around seeing her sister's deep frown.

She knew what that look meant as she had seen thousands of times before. Lelia would use that look when Daya had got in trouble or was upset when they were younger.

Watching the couple disappeared up the stairs making her way towards the entrance. She sprints down the hall shoving the door open barely making eye contact with Cyrus's coworker who frowned as he watched her disappear into the traffic of people.

(Back to Lelia and Cyrus)

"What do you mean she's here? She wants money or something?" Lelia turns to Cyrus starting to raise her voice ranting as they stand in front of the door to the room where Cyrus left Daya in. " Angel Angel breathe come on" Cyrus grabs her arms and pulls into his chest trying to get her to relax before she blows a fuse.

Lelia feels Cyrus arms tighten around her forcing her to take deep breath in and out as she slowly feels herself calming down relaxing against him. "Look she said it was an emergency and she looked like she was scared of something." Cyrus explains pulling back from his girlfriend.

"Fine Fine you better hope I don't smack her." Lelia points her finger at him glaring pushing down the worry she had for her baby sister. Well he was admiring her thinking she looked adorable. But he knew he'd never tell her that as it would set her off , he just nods and opens the door for her.

The couple walk into the room that was empty and quiet. Lelia frowns as she doesn't see Daya in the room. "I thought you said you left her in here uh babe I hate to break it to you but there's nobody here." Cyrus frowns and walks farther into the the room scanning the area. "I did leave her in here she was just her-"Cyrus stops speaking looking at the couch see the shawl moving up and down slightly. He crouches down pulling it bit down revealing a little girl.

"Angel you're gonna wanna see." He looks to Lelia who looks confused walking over seeing the girl standing frozen for a moment. " Baby are you okay?" Cyrus looks at her with a concerned face.

"Who's god damn baby is that?" He started laughing accidentally waking up the sleeping girl who snapped her eyes open. Staring at the couple which was a giant of man laughing as the woman was shaking her head glaring at the man.

 Staring at the couple which was a giant of man laughing as the woman was shaking her head glaring at the man

"Would you shut up you've done woke up the kid." Lelia smacks Cyrus on the arm as she turns her attention to the little girl who didn't move or even make a sound.

Getting himself together while taking some breaths. " My bad but you should have seen your face." Lelia rolls her eyes at Cyrus and looks down at the girl " Hey kid uh what's your name? Do you know where the woman you were with went?" she ask trying not to scare the girl.

The little girl didn't say anything just hand her a phone. Taking the phone looking down at it confused about to click it pausing when she hears giggling.

Looking up she see the little girl laughing as she was looking at Cyrus tattoos on his arms clearly being amazed by them and Cyrus was smiling softly as he allowed the girl to moves his arms to see all of them.

Opening the phone up looking though it all no messages no contacts. Finally opening the photo albums seeing a month worth of videos and pictures of her sister and the little girl.

Cyrus and girl were laughing as he was making funny faces at her. Quietly moving to the bathroom sitting closing herself inside without the pair noticing. Sitting herself down on the floor pushing play on the first video.