Hanging out on a snowy day headcanons with Kevin

Warnings: Possible ooc

Story type: Fluff

Pairings/Characters: Kevin Ayuso.

If you're looking for a endless day of fun and goofing off Kevin is definitely the best choice

If you're looking for a endless day of fun and goofing off Kevin is definitely the best choice. Kevin will do all the classic snowy day activities such as building snow forts, having snowball fights, making snowmen and snow angels, and other activities most people normally do in the snow.

Also sledding, definitely sledding. Kevin will always challenge you too sledding races and he gets wayyy to hyped about them. There's 0 holding back and even if you're his partner he's gonna win this, sorry darling.

If you ever get too cold or a blizzard starts picking up Kevin will grab your hand and say it would be good to go back inside. Once back inside the manor he'll make hot chocolate for you and then personally bridal style carry you too the fireplace and lay you infront of it, flirting with you as he does so.

Though he doesn't know what skiing or snowboarding is if you introduced it too Kevin he'd be hyped as hell. Excited to learn and try new things out. No matter if you're both novices or you're god at it and he's new to it Kevins gonna enjoy it no matter what.

A habit kevins picked up on due to his wild spirit is looking for animal tracks in the snow and tracking down the animal to look at it. Obviously he knows the difference between different animal tracks so he wouldn't trail a bear but if it's something harmless like a dear then he'll ask you if you'd like to find it with him. if you say yes, he'll grab your hand and start to walk into the forest.

Speaking about walks in the forest, walking through the snowy landscape on a trail with kevin while holding hands is very common. Talking and admiring your surroundings as you walk around the beautiful white landscape. Walking as the few birds that don't migrate during the winter chirp in the tree's.

[ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴏʀ] (ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ᴠ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄꜱ)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara