Part 1

(The songs lyrics are not supposed to relate to the story but the vibe of the instruments is I just couldn't find an instrumental)

Set in the plane Ran to the left Rindou to the right.

"Hey, do you want to watch a movie together, you know, to pass the time on the flight?" Rindou asks, offering me an earbud.

"Sure! What are you thinking we would watch?" I ask leaning over and scrolling through the movie options. Rindou shrugs. 

The screen lands on a movie that catches my eye. "Oo, I haven't watched Fantastic Mr.Fox in a while, wanna watch that?"

"Ok, I love the music in that film, it's quite different from what I normally listen to but I love the way the music portrays emotions. I would love to own the soundtrack on vinyl one day.." Rindou talks while loading up the movie.

I smile and listen to him nerd out when my shoulder weighs down.

"Hmm?"

I turn and see that Ran has fallen asleep on my shoulder, I'm glad he is getting some rest so I let it happen.

Rindou leans over to see what I'm looking at and chuckles. "Lucky bastard."

"Hmm, what?" I miss what he said.

"Nothing. Wow! I forgot how they made use of colour m/c! I heard that orange means energy, enthusiasm and hope, it's such a good way to portray Mr. Fox's mindset."

"Totally." The camera zooms in on Mr. Fox. "I think you would look good in that suit." I joke.

As he scoffs the music swells and Rindou breaks eye contact, his face reddening. Then Ran's hand slips from the armrest and lands on my thigh. I jump slightly out of surprise and question if he really is asleep. As I'm about to ask Ran if he is awake I hear the snack cart roll down the aisle.

"hello, would you like something to drink?"

"What's the most expensive thing we can have?" Rindou asks before I can speak.

"Well everything right now is free but if you check our menu on the-"

"I'll take one of everything." Ran states.

"I thought you were asleep!" I gasp.

"I'm sorry sir, you can only choose two items."

"tsk. Ok, do you have alcohol?" Ran asks, squeezing my thigh like a stress toy.

"No, not at the moment, we do have soft drinks though." Her smile twitches.

"We will just take three sprites please." I fake a smile as I take Ran's hand and shove it in his lap.

She hands us our drinks and Rindou pulls up the actual menu.

"Thank you dear." Ran smiles as she walks past.

I shift uncomfortably and join Rindou as he looks at the drinks.

"What are you thinking you'll order?" I ask

"Like I said, the most expensive for you and me."

"What about me?" Ran wines while leaning on my shoulder. (again.)

"You have money, I'm not stopping you." Rindou says smartly.

Ran takes my shoulder and turns me to the menu he is holding. "I'll order for mc then and we can share. What do you think mc? Should I order for you babe?"

I roll my eyes and ignore his teasing. "I don't really care, I'm happy with my sprite."

I ended up with three drinks.

"Why did you two both buy full bottles of wine?! We aren't going to be able to finish them by the time we land." I groan as the flight attendant hands Rindou one of two wine bottles.

"One for here, one for later." Rin explains.

"How are we going to get to the hotel? I want at least one of us sober." I sigh.

"let's figure that out later and have fun now~" Ran pops open the wine bottle.

Rindou snickers and opens the one he bought.

"I thought we were saving them!" I say.

"Pick which one you want." Rindou says, tilting the bottle he bought towards me.

"I'm not gonna pick." I say stubbornly. "No matter what I do I'll upset one of you."

"why not both?~" Ran whispers.

I shiver and he pours the wine into my glass as Rindou does the same. Once the glass is full Ran looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Well? You gonna drink it babe?" He smirks.

"O-of course I am just give me a sec." I mumble taking the drink

Both brothers watch me intently as I drink. When I take a couple sips I look at them questioningly.

"what? Is there wine on my chin?" I ask.

"No, just like looking at you." Rindou states casually.

I blush and Ran's fingers brush my chin. "I wanna pretend there is.."

He then licks my chin.

"Ran!" I push him back.

Ran laughs heartily. I turn away and meet Rindou's eyes. He looks pissed.

"Oh come on Rindou I was only teasing her don't be so uptight!" Ran chuckles to him over my shoulder.

Rindou rolls his eyes and pours himself a glass.

I frown "You alright Rin?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Rindou says flatly.

I run my hand along his shoulder and say. "Well if anything is bugging you tell me ok?"

Rindou takes my hand and holds it "Alright."

As I hold Rindou's hand he closes his eyes, presumably going to sleep. So much for the wine he poured. Once he closes his eyes Ran's hand slithers into my free hand.

"Sorry about earlier doll, I couldn't help it..." he chuckles softly.

"It's alright." I smile at him. "Do you know how much longer the flight is?"

Ran leans back in his seat looking up at the roof, his Bonten tattoo on his neck stretching longer as he does.

"Dunno I think an hour or so? Get some rest ok doll?"

I roll my eyes trying not to stare at his neck. "Stop calling me doll, it's so objectifying."

"I call you doll because your pretty as one, not because I think you're an object. You're the furthest thing from that baby.."

I smirk. "Yeah, yeah."

Ran squeezes my hand and turns to look at me. "I mean it."

I blush and look away. "I'm gonna sleep now."

"Alright baby doll."

I snicker at the combination of pet names and close my eyes. Both other their hands in mine.